Chapter 11

im so so sorry its late, but i did have a good reason (kinda)!!!

anyways here it is, enjoy

My alarm feels a lot louder today as I roll over to turn it off. It's six thirty in the morning and while I have an appointment to go my cast off at ten thirty, I still felt the need to wake up early.

I wander around my room, collecting my clothes for the day and a towel and I head to the bathroom. Once I get into the bathroom I turn the shower on as hot as it can go and pull my pajama shorts and Wesley's t-shirt off my body. I step into the shower and let the steaming water loosen my muscles and make my body relax. I wash my hair and body quickly and decide to skip shaving my legs because I'm homestly too lazy.

I stand under the water for God knows how long before a knock at the door interupts me.

"Yes?" I call out and the door opens. I poke my head around the curtain to see Wes standing at the door.

"Morning." He mumbles and I smile at him before going back to my shower.

"Did you sleep well?"

"Yeah, I like sleeping with you though."

"Me too," I shut the water off, "Hand me my towel please."

"Sure." I stick my hand out of the curtain and wait until I feel the fluffy material in my hand. I wrap the towel around my body and push the curtain back to step out. I collect my clothes off the floor and turn to leave the bathroom.

"No good morning kiss?" I turn back to see Wes pouting at me.

"Maybe when I'm not naked and you've fixed your uh issue." I giggle and leave Wes standing there with his mouth open. I rush down the hallway to my room and quickly change into a pair of black skinny jeans and a white muscle tank. I brush my hair and blow dry it a bit, so it doesn't drip down my back and head downstairs.

I make myself a cup of coffee and sit at the table. I watch the sun finish rising through the window, it's so breath taking to watch.

"Hey Mic." Keaton says as he walks through the kitchen to get some coffee as well.

"Hey Keaton." I reply with a smile.

"Mind if I join you?" I shake my head and he sits down next to me. I lean over and hug him slightly before sitting upright in my chair again.

"I get my cast off today." I mumble, my lips resting on the edge of my cup.

"Yeah, everything has changed so much since that day."

"I know. It's so crazy."

"It feels like it's been longer than a month."

"A lot longer, yeah," I agree and set my mug onto the table, "How different would it be if I hadn't ran into Wesley that day?"

"Well we wouldn't be sitting here now and I don't think I would've seen the day where Wes Stromberg turns into a giant softie because of a girl."

"And I wouldn't have a super adorable new family."

"That makes it sound weird because you and Wes are like together." Keaton scrunches his nose up and I laugh.

"I don't even know what me and Wesley are, to be honest. We've never really said anything about it. Well other than when he said I'm his girlfriend to Hannah."

"Well I know he really likes you. And you really like him. And I'm ninety nine percent sure he said that because he wants it to be true."

"We've gone out a few times. But with everything that happened and the court date so close and it's not good timing at all to talk about it."