I

little socks are on his feet, with willful small fingers he pulls them up just slightly and stops when they're up over his ankles again.

he gets comfortable on his couch now, pulling his stuffie into his lap along with his pacifier.

he sticks it between crooked teeth and let's it rest against his cherry plump lips.

a whine emits from his lips when his puppy bluebell jumps into his lap. he takes out his paci and places it to the side."what're y' doin, si'lly!" he giggles pulling her against his small chest.

she wags her tail and sets her tiny paws on his shoulders, leaning to give him a lick on the cheek. "i lov' ya." he grins and sets a kiss between her light brown ears.

bluebell licks his cheek again and then settles in his lap.

tyler grins.

cartoons are playing on the tv. the kids channel, his absolute favourite. he watches it intensively, one small hand petting bluebell the other on his little thigh.

the front door opens and little tyler is up in seconds.

"brennie!" he shouts with a goofy smile. bluebell runs off and tyler runs over to the front door of their appartement.

"hey ty, how's your day been?" He runs a hand through his gelled hair, pulls off his coat.

"s'been real good." tyler says, rocking on the balls of his feet endearingly.

"i'm glad little, how about some pizza for dinner?" suggests brendon, pulling his phone out of his coat pocket.

"yes please."

and he was okay, he was okay and happy but then he met josh and maybe he was happier.