«9» Gonna Be Okay

London // 2:43pm

Niall groaned against the satin sheets, his bare skin pressed against them. He peeled his eyes open, a little bit, looking next to him to see Liam staring at him tiredly.

The blonde smiled a little, watching Liam as he caressed his cheek slowly. "Good morning, love. Sorry if I creeped you out a little bit. I couldn't help myself to stare at your beautiful face."

Niall hummed softly, leaning his face closer to Liam's touch. "It's fine. I love it when you appreciate something beautiful when you're just as beautiful yourself."

Liam began smirking, placing a short kiss onto Niall's unchapped lips with a smile.

Liam didn't say anything, not wanting to ruin Niall's words with his own. Instead, he pulled Niall towards their bathroom, getting the toothbrushes and toothpaste from the large cabinet.

They brushed their teeth slowly. Liam wraps an arm around Niall's middle as he stood behind him. Liam just can't get enough of his adorable Niall.

"So glad that I don't have work tonight and that we're just going on a lovely double date with our friends. It's very needed." Liam hummed as Niall had finished brushing his teeth, now using some of the mouthwash.

"Where do you think we'll go," Niall asked after spitting the peppermint mouthwash out. He looks up at Liam with big eyes.

Liam only shrugged, spitting out the mouthwash after moving away from Niall. He pouted at him, heart racing with worry as Liam seemed distant.

"Did I do somethin' wrong?" Niall's bottom lip wobbles, making Liam quickly look at him with no hesitation. He never wants to make him upset because he knows how Niall can be.

"No! Of course not, baby boy. I'm just really tired is all. Don't worry so much." Niall's heartbeat calmed down as he nodded, letting out a slow breath as Liam held him close to his chest again.

Niall always hated it when Liam would be upset with him, whatever may be the reason why. He disliked the fact of him and Liam possibly hating each other because then he wouldn't have his guardian angel in his life anymore.

Liam was and still is very important after all of these years, even when dealing with all the small hardships that they faced together. It's an undeniable fact that they'll never split, and Niall smiles at the thought of that.

"Thank you," Niall stated, pecking his partner's lips after Liam had spit out the mouthwash that he had swirled around in his mouth seconds beforehand.

Liam wasn't sure why Niall had thanked him, so he just shrugged it off and turned the shower dial to what he liked. Niall at this action, watching Liam as he took off his boxers.

Liam then turned around and took off Niall's with no hesitation, frowning Niall seemed more flustered than usual.

"Is everything okay," he asked as they were both, now, bare naked in the middle of their shared bathroom.

Niall nodded. "Y-Yes, everything's fine. I'm just... thinking about things." Liam smiled a little, pulling Niall into the shower gently, his subtle grip staying on Niall's wrist. Liam didn't want to let go and Niall didn't mind one bit.

~*~

After their long shower, Niall and Liam got dressed. They decided to meet up with Louis and Harry at the bar and stay there until their reservations at the nearby restaurant were close in time.

Once they were ready, the two walked to Liam's car and drove to the bar, holding hands the whole ride there with smiles. It isn't a long way to the bar, but they never want to let each other go, no matter what.