«7» Your Body [!]

The night Niall and Liam made it official was special and one of the best nights of their lives. Definitely one of the best of their lives because they're finally together with no obstacles to face. No other girlfriends/boyfriends, no disagreements, nothing.

They're happy, together, and that's all they care about right now. For right now, they want to focus on each other and how they want to spend their second month as a genuine couple.

"I need to go to work and you know that," Niall mumbled against Liam's neck as Liam rubbed circles at the bottom of his pale back.

Liam hummed softly. "I know, baby boy, but it's so hard to let you go," he replied, smiling against Niall's head as they snuggled.

It's been about a month since they made it official, and they haven't done anything sexual yet.

Even though Niall has been pleading for Liam to take him on their shared bed, Liam gets too nervous, for good reasons.

"If you wanna stay under this roof then maybe you should let go," Liam releases him with a pout, making Niall chuckle softly as he then gives him a quick kiss.

Niall would never be mean to him intentionally, only when they're joking around and having a good laugh. He could never hurt Liam, not after all they've been through together.

"I can't handle not seeing your beautiful face all day. Plus, I have that really nice job called singing and I get paid a lot as you get paid a lot for stripping. So, you having this mall job is pointless."

Niall raises his brow, beginning to mull that thought around in his head. Liam is right because the mall doesn't pay as much as the stripping job. It pays less than half of it. So, maybe quitting the mall job will be a good thing. In addition to doing that, he'll be able to spend even more time with his Liam.

Niall picks up his phone and dials his manager's phone number, waiting for him to answer with a sigh while tapping his foot on the floor beneath him. When he picks up, Niall quickly speaks with a smile.

"Hi, Ashton. I'm quitting the job. Sorry for the sudden notice, but it's my choice and I have another job that's more suitable for me, that pays way better. I'll come around for my stuff I the next few days." He hangs up without hearing Ashton's pleas, laughing as Liam smirks his way, the white covers over him slowly sliding down his toned and fit body.

"I'm so glad you did that," Liam said with a big smile. "Now, we can spend even more time together."

Niall grins a little and snuggles back into the bed with Liam who wraps his arms around Niall's petite waist. "Me too. Maybe we will eventually be able to do what I've been wanting, if you know what I mean..." Niall trailed off, making Liam raise his brow in confusion.

Niall rolls his eyes. "I meant having sëx with you, idiot," Niall said, making Liam grin now as he fiddles with his fingers. He's still a little nervous to actually do it with Niall, but he'll try tonight before the blonde has his shift.

"We can try later, okay? I just need to prepare myself, I guess."

Niall chuckles and nods, caressing Liam's left cheek with a light smile coming across his face. "Take as long as you need. I want to know if you're actually good in bed, or if Daniele was just making those noises to please your ego."

Liam glares at him, hard, getting on top of Niall with a smirk, pinning him down onto their soft, big bed.

"First of all, we don't talk about her, and second of all..." He leans down to Niall's left ear and whispers, "10 inches..." He then pulls away and walks into the connected bathroom, leaving Niall with flushed cheeks and a fast beating heart.