«11» A Little More [!]

Quick A/N: Since some of y'all were thirsty for more smut, here you go :) Niall will still be in his little headspace by the way x

Niall nodded up at his daddy, wrapping his left hand around the base of Liam's already hard cöck. He slowly began pumping it while kitten licking the tip of it, making Liam groan as he grabs a fistful of Niall's undeniably soft hair.

"Take my cöck down your pretty little throat, baby boy. Make daddy come hard."

Niall hums while he continues to lick Liam's aching cöck, pumping it a little faster as he pulls off his own boxers.

Niall wraps his free hand around his own pulsating dïck, moaning as he continues to please his daddy by taking a few inches down his throat.

Liam groans from the action and grips onto Niall's hair more tightly, slightly bucking his hips when Niall bobs his head down.

"Fück yeah, baby boy," Liam breathed, squeezing his eyes shut as he rhythmically fücked the blonde's wet mouth, licking his lips while Niall moans more than before.

Niall slides his tongue along Liam's shaft as he takes him down his own throat, gagging slightly as he continued to pump himself.

Liam moaned more, gently running his fingers through Niall's hair. Niall was very good at this.

"Don't want to make daddy come twice, baby boy. I wanna save all of my load for your nice hole."

Niall slowly pulled away with a pop, his cheeks a crimson red as he looked up at Liam through his lashes. "Can d-daddy help little N-Niall," The little asked, gulping as Liam licked his lips as slow as possible.

Liam just smiled and switched their positions, stealing a few pecks to his lips as he did so.

Once Liam made it to Niall's length, after placing multiple kisses down Niall's beautifully porcelain skin, he gently kissed the tip of it, pumping it lazily with his right hand while Niall sucks on the fingers of his left one. Liam didn't want to use lube this time, only the blonde's wet spit.

Niall bucks his hips just like Liam did as Liam took him all the way down his own throat, gagging only a little as Niall was writhing in pleasure while he sucked on Liam's fingers thoroughly. Niall didn't want to disappoint him at all.

After Niall was done wetting Liam's fingers, he pulled them out himself, which made Liam look up at him. He still had Niall's dïck deep down his throat, so he moved his fingers down to Niall's tight hole.

Liam slowly poked into him with his middle finger, hollowing his cheeks as he continued to take Niall down his throat, which made Niall  whine again. He was close to coming for the first time.

"D-Daddy... I'm gon-gonna, come..." He had moaned out, gripping Liam's brown locks with both of his hands. Liam groaned from the action as he kept on bobbing his head, slowly fingering open Niall as well with ease.

Liam didn't stop himself from taking Niall into his mouth, letting Niall come down his throat with his first load, Liam swallowing every little drop. Niall tugged at Liam's hair roughly, bucking his hips harshly to the point of hitting the back of Liam's throat.

Liam still fingered Niall as Niall came down from his high, gasping continuously as sweat began to drip from his brow. He couldn't speak a word as Liam continued to please his dïck while also fingering him, adding the two other fingers without a warning.

Niall was a writhing mess as Liam pleasured and opened him up just enough to fit his huge cöck into him. Sure, they've done this before, but Liam is huge compared to other guys, and Liam wants to make sure that he doesn't hurt his lover.