«4» Because Of You

London // 8:28pm

Liam can't tear his eyes away from Niall's body, nor can he handle his thoughts in the back of his head. His thoughts are vulgar, sexual, and different. All he can think about is Niall's sweaty body up against his, Niall's hands roaming his body as he grinds up against him like it's his job, which it is as he is a stripper. Although, he can't have these thoughts now.

Not when he has Daniele in his life. He cannot do such vulgar things with his friend. Even if it's so tempting when watching Niall's porcelain skin work the pole like a professional. That beautiful skin being shined on by the flashing lights that make him look more like a God.

Liam shakes his head and sighs, groaning as Harry walks in front of the booth. Harry smirks and claps his hands together, having the best idea for him and Niall.

This'll surely make him want Niall, Harry thinks in his head before turning on his heel, now facing toward Niall who is getting money flung at him left and right.

The tall man gets on stage with Niall and whispers in his ear, "go into the booth where Liam is. He's completely flustered and if you danced in there, he'd want nothing but you. If not, I'll hurt him."

Niall laughs softly and nods, quickly taking the dollar bills he received before stuffing them in his nearby bag which is heavily protected.

Louis stays on stage as Niall walks towards Liam's booth, the feathery haired man earning dollars like how Niall did. When Niall does enter Liam's booth, that's when the tattooed man's eyes grow a bit wide.

He was frozen, and he couldn't utter a single word as Niall slowly walks over to him, body glowing with sweat beads dripping down his perfect skin. Niall moves his legs to rest on each outer side of Liam's, tangling his fingers in the brown locks.

Liam licks his lips and gulps thickly, slowly placing his hands on Niall's petite waist. Niall blushes in response to that, rocking his hips over Liam's who then moans softly.

This is his job, Liam... Just let him do it... Even if you like it or not, let this happen. Daniele will never find out and everything will be okay. Liam nods to himself a little and lets Niall do his job, moaning softly at the touches he makes on him.

"I'm not sure if you're really enjoying this, but if you are, I can make this moment a little more heated. All you have to do is close your eyes, okay," Niall whispered gently in Liam's ear, earning a nod from Liam who is even more flustered than before.

Liam can feel Niall's hands slip up his shirt, making him freeze up again. Niall's hands are sweaty, but they feel good against his skin. He wants Niall to touch him all over, which makes his thoughts even more strange and explicit.

He's never felt this way towards Niall, lustful and needy. Niall is starting to drive him insane, and he isn't sure if he's enjoying it or not. All that Liam can do is let this happen just to see if Niall really gets him going, to see if he's really into it.

Minutes pass and Niall has taken off Liam's shirt, lowered his jeans to his knees and kept making sure that the curtain was closed. It is always closed and guarded by the best bodyguard the club has every time he checks.

Niall palms Liam in his boxers, earning a low moan from Liam as he kisses his neck a little.

"I hate to admit things now, but I've liked you for so many years. Seeing you with those girls hurt me, and I didn't want to be a burden because I wanted you happy. So, that's why I've bottled up so many things, especially because of Daniele."

Liam feels guilt at the pit of his stomach, or maybe that's just his stomach bubbling from Niall touching him.

"But we don't have to be an item or anything at all. I just want this one night with you, to touch and love you how I never could before, especially if we can never do this again." Niall starts getting upset, making Liam open his eyes slowly.