«12» Color With Me?

London // 9:27am

Niall was already awake, well, has been awake since 7 in the morning. He was still feeling little since last night, after the truly memorable love making with Liam, and he wasn't sure if he'd ever get out of his headspace anytime soon. It was strange.

Before Liam went to bed last night, and Niall noticed, he searched up everything about being a good daddy and caretaker for their little. It made the Little happy to see Liam getting into this. Niall thought that he wouldn't give it a try, but Liam is, and that makes him very happy.

He's sure that Liam doesn't know everything, so he'll have to teach Liam the rest of it when he's really ready for it. No matter how long that may be, Niall will be patient for Liam. He'll wait an eternity.

Niall has been playing with his toys for the past two hours, making noises for the trains and the airplanes that he played with and made the little dolls that he had have cute voices. He took his playtime seriously, but he really hoped that Louis would get into this kind of thing.

Niall wants someone to play with, and Louis would be a perfect playmate and best, little friend. No one could beat him, and Niall wouldn't ever share his toys or crayons with anyone else. He never would.

As Niall continues to play with his toys on his lonesome, he hears Liam groaning in the shared bed behind him. He carefully places the dolls that he was playing with and got onto the bed, smiling.

Liam rubbed his eyes as Niall sat on his knees, looking down at him with stained cheeks and a gorgeous smile. Liam smiled up at him once his vision cleared, leaning up to place a kiss on Niall's cheeks. Niall then giggled from the action, getting onto Liam's lap as he was only wearing boxers. Niall as well.

"How'd you sleep, baby boy," Liam asked, knowing well that Niall was still in his little headspace and he respected that gratefully. The little giggled again, running his fingers along Liam's exposed torso slowly.

"I slept good, daddy. Did you?" Niall smiled more, making Liam smile along with him. Niall can light up anybody's world with just his smile, especially Liam who adored every little thing about the cute little.

Liam only nodded, gripping Niall's waist in his warm, large hands like how he did last night.

Niall couldn't help but cuddle Liam as Liam held him, eyes fluttering closed. Liam's hands felt so right holding onto his hips. Everything felt so right with Liam around.

There was then a knock at the door as they were in this position, but they didn't care to move an inch away from each other. "Come in," Liam said before the door opened, Louis and Harry walking into the room with tees and boxers on. They were comfortable with each other, so this was a normal thing that they got used to.

Niall gasped when he saw Louis, making grabby hands at him when he crawled back onto the floor from the bed. Liam chuckled as Harry sat next to him, watching Louis sit down with Niall as he wore a frown on his face.

"Can Lou color with me," Niall asked the feathery haired boy with a pout, eyes big and blue as he stared at his best friend. Louis grabbed a crayon and started coloring with him, making Niall squeal as Louis felt a little weird about this.

Louis never got the idea of being a little and having a daddy to take of him, never. But since Niall was his best friend and was a little, he wanted to show him that it meant something important.

Louis started feeling a little weird at the pit of his stomach as he colored though, frowning at this odd sensation flowing through him. It's like he felt smaller, like a little, but he wasn't sure if he liked it until Niall poked his cheek.