«6» It's Over

London // 2:34am

Niall rubs his eyes as he slowly starts waking up from his slumber, groaning when he checks the time on his clock. When he figured out the time, that only made the pounding in his head even worse.

He arose from his bed, having slept at around 7pm, receiving a good seven hours of sleep, which is more than he usually gets in a single night, but that's because Liam went to spend time with his other friends as the blonde wanted to be alone for the rest of his day off. Liam respected that fully.

So, they couldn't spend a lot of time together, but that'll be made up when Niall works later tonight; Liam will be coming to pay a visit, he, at least, hopes.

He wants that because having Liam visit again would make their chances in dating stronger and easier. All of Liam's feelings for Daniele will fade during the process, and Niall knows that for sure.

Niall sat up from his bed after mulling over the thoughts that he could, stepping into his connected bathroom with a shaky sigh. It was a little chilly, and he only sleeps in his purple, laced panties. They're quite comfortable.

He looks at himself in the mirror and groans when he tries to fix his hair, noticing his natural brown locks coming back. Niall really missed his brown hair, and he hopes that Liam did as well.

When he mildly fixed his hair epidemic, also after brushing his teeth and using mouthwash, he stepped out of the bathroom and went to grab his phone.

Before he could, a soft knock can be heard from his door. He turns with a slight frown and steps to it, letting out a sigh.

Niall opens the door, getting pushed back gently by Liam's strong, big hand. He frowns as he watches the brunette sit down on his bed, closing the door while Liam sighs.

"What's wrong? It's nearly three in the morning," Niall said, "is something wrong?"

Liam sighs again, shrugging his broad shoulders slightly. "I-I don't know. I can't sleep or think right because of Daniele and you," Liam admits, "you both have this place in my heart, but I know that I must, no, need to break up with her, for our sake."

Niall smiles a little and crossed his arms.

"You sure you don't want to go back to her? I mean, I'm not the greatest-"

Liam interrupted him with a quick kiss, gently biting his lower lip. Niall's smile is more evident while looking at Liam with a smile.

After the kiss ends, Niall is shocked. "Okay, I guess I do mean something to you, Mr.Payne."

Liam chuckles and shakes his head, standing up from the bed with a happy sigh going past his parted lips.

"You do, and that made me feel so much better." His smile remains permanent. "I know you didn't want any of the relationship stuff to happen, so I'm sorry..."

Niall shakes his head and kisses Liam's nose, after standing up from his spot. "It's okay." Niall sighed. "Just please break up with her later today, okay? I mean it," Niall said sternly, making Liam nod with a roughly beating heart.

"Okay... I promise I will," Liam responded, kissing Niall's cheek before heading out of the room and to his own bedroom. Niall was left speechless and now all he wants is to call Liam his own and forget all about Daniele.

When his alarm clock rang at 9am, he got out of his bed, after watching a high school drama show for many hours, and ran to Liam's bedroom, not caring if he'll be naked or not.

When he enters, he doesn't see Liam in his bed, but the shower is running in his connected bathroom. Niall runs into said bathroom and sees Liam singing in the shower, making the blonde laugh a little.