He takes you to your first day of Kindergarten

Liam:

Since your parents were at work and Liam was in town, he wanted to take you to your first day of Kindergarten. On the day of school, Liam dressed you. First he picked a yellow dress. "How about this one Y/N?" "No, too yellow." Then he picked a pink dress. "This one?" "Nope." "Come on Y/N, we still have to fed you and get your school bag ready." "Fine, but if it becomes dirty, Momma's going to kill you" "OK then, put it on Sweetie." You took the dress out of his hands and changed. After your wardrobe was finished, Liam made you a bowl of cereal. When he set it in front of you said, "I wanted bacon." "Y/,N, I don't have time to make you bacon." "Then make me French toast, eggs, anything but cereal." Liam groaned and took back the cereal. He whipped out some scrambled eggs for you. When he put the plate in front of you, you frowned. "Y/N, what now?" "They don't have a smile face over them." Liam took out a bottle of Ketchup and did a smiley face. "Happy now?" "No, the face is crooked." "Y/N, eat the goddamn eggs please." You sucked it up and started eating. After you brushed your teeth, did your hair, and packed the school bag, you were off to school. The car ride was filled with Q&A...from Liam. He went over safety rules and how to be nice to everyone. You were actually glad to get out of the car. Liam held your hand as you walked up to the classroom. The teacher was greeting the parents. "Hello." She welcomed to the both of you. "Are you her dad?" She asked. "Oh no, I'm her brother." "My mistake. What's your name sweetie?" "Y/N." You responded softly. "Welcome. Come inside." "OK." You started to head into the room, when Liam pulled you back. "What now Liam?" You whined. "I didn't get my goodbye kiss and hug." You groaned but smiled. You pecked his cheek and hugged him. "Be a good girl for me." "I will be." You waved and entered the room with the teacher. As Liam walked away, he said, "My little baby is all grown up."

Louis:

Jay just had the twins and she wasn't allowed to drive yet. So she asked Louis to take you to your first day of school. Louis didn't minded. The morning of, Louis woke you up. "Y/N, wake up." "No." "No?! You don't say "no" to me young lady. Get your bed up." "Make me." You mumbled. Louis left your room and went to the bathroom across the hallway. He got a bucket of water. He slowly cam back. "Y/N, I've got water and I'll pour it on you if you don't get up." "Louis, you and I both know you won't dare." Louis shrugged and tossed the bucket of water all over you. You screamed and shot up instantly. "Told you." Louis said. You began to cry. Louis groaned and picked you out of the bed. Louis gave you a bath. "Y/N, I'm sorry, but you didn't listen." "Meanie." You told him. "I am not a meanie." "You dumped cold water on me. You could have just dragged me out of bed." "Well, next time I'll do that." He cleaned you up and you picked out your school uniform. you went to a private school. Actually, it was the exact same private school Louis went to. You ate your breakfast and made your way to school. At school, you had the same teacher as Louis did. As you both approached the room, the teacher said, "Mr. Tomlinson." "Why hello Ms. James( Fake name)." "It's Mrs. Campbell now." "Really? Who's the poor fellow?" The teacher groaned and looked at you. "Who is this young girl?" "One of my baby sisters, Y/N." "Hi, Y/N. I hope you are nothing like your brother." "I'm not." "Thank God." you entered the class room. "Um Y/N?" Louis called. "What?" "Do I get a hug?" "No." You headed into the room. Louis waited for a moment. You ran back out and hugged him. "Have a good day." "I will."

Zayn:

You went to school on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. The first day was coming up really soon. Zayn offered to take you to school. On Monday morning, you woke yourself up. You went to Zayn's room, know he was asleep. You opened the door and went inside. You climbed on his bed and started jumping. "ZAYN, ZAYN, WAKE UP!" You yelled. Zayn grumbled something. "Huh?" You said. "Y/N, why are you waking me up?" "I have school today." "Can't you skip?" "It's the first day! Wakey Wakey!" You kept jumping. "Y/N, please stop jumping honey." "Not until you wake up." Zayn lifted his head up. "I'm awake you see?" You stopped jumping and looked at him. "I'm going to change, you better be awake when I get back." You hopped off the bed and left his room. Before you even closed the door, you heard snoring. You rolled your eyes and went back to your bedroom. You put on some clothes and put your hair in pigtails, just how your mother taught you. You ran back to Zayn's room. Of course, he was dead asleep. You got back on the bed and started jumping. "ZAYYYNNN! WAKE UP!" You screamed on the top of your lungs. "OK, fine!" Zayn said. He rolled out of bed. Zayn picked out some clothes for himself and changed in his bathroom. When he came out you said, "Stylish." You both walked to the kitchen. You had POPS for breakfast. After you cleaned your teeth, you went to put on your shoes. You grabbed your backpack. You went back to the kitchen. Zayn's head was resting on the table. "Zayn, don't make me pour that tea on you." Zayn's head slowly rose and he left the kitchen. The car ride to school was fun. When you got to the school, you talked to the teacher. He was nice. You gave Zayn a hug and began your day of school.

Harry:

Harry was off from tour and decided to hang at the parent's place. You school the week after he showed up. Anne and Robin had gotten the flu and wasn't able to take you to school. That made you sad, so you asked Harry. "Sure Pumpkin.' He had responded. The morning school started, you woke up early. You went to your older brother's room. "Harry?" You whispered as you came in. No response. You quietly moved in the room. You were on his side of the bed. You poked his face. Nothing. You poked his face again. "Harry?" Still nothing. You thought of something to wake him. You licked his cheek. That woke him. "What just licked me?" Harry mumbled into his pillow. You were silent. "Was it the dog?" Harry said to himself. You panicked. Without thinking you woofed like a puppy. "But we don't have a dog, so it must be..." Harry suddenly grabbed you. "Y/N!" Harry started tickling you. You laughed until you couldn't breathe. Harry stopped. "Harry remember I have school." "Oh yes, well let's get ready." Harry helped you with your breakfast and clothes. You headed to school after it was all done with. When you arrived, Harry was in tears. "Harry, what's wrong?" "It's just that you've grown up so fast." "Harry, no offense, but you're embarrassing me." You hoped out of the car. Harry wiped his tears and took you inside. Harry left after an intro to the teacher. But he did leave with a hug. "I love you Y/N." "I love you too."

Niall:

You and Niall's parents were on a vacation. Since they were having the time of their lives, they obviously couldn't take you to school. Niall decided it wouldn't kill him to take you, so he crashed at your parents' place. The morning of school, you woke up, hungry. You ran around the house screamed. "HUNGRY, I'M HUNGRY." Niall woke up and got out of his room. "Ahhh, I taught you well." He mumbled. He made a "small" buffet for 2 breakfast. There eggs, bacon, sausage, biscuits, French toast, buttered bed, grits, cereal, and much more. When you were stuffed, you changed into some day clothes. You brushed your teeth and then you were off to school. When you got to school, you started to become worried. You were scared about everything. Niall had to drag you out of the car. When you got to the class door, you burst into tears. "Y/N, what's wrong?" "I wanna go home!" You wailed. Niall took your hand. "It'll be OK. If you stop crying, we can go out for ice cream later." You nodded and walked into the classroom. You had a great day. The ice cream made it better though.