one

Déjà vu wasn't something that Uchiha Sasuke experienced on a daily basis. In fact, he could count on one hand all the times he had experienced it in the 18 years he'd been alive. That's why it was such a surprise when he felt it his first day of college.

He had been trying to hide from the fangirls that had decided to follow him around that day. It wasn't anything new, since a good deal of people lusted after the raven haired boy, with his spiky locks, deep ebony eyes that contrasted beautifully with his perfect ivory skin, and his flawless aristocratic features. But that didn't make it any less irritating.

Since Sasuke was going to take over his family's corporation, he was to be a business major. That's where they were expecting him to be. They would never suspect for him to be in the science building.

He smirked lightly as he looked around the quiet and seemingly empty building. Since it was the first day, most others were preparing for orientation that was later in the day or getting their dorm rooms set up. Luckily Sasuke was an Uchiha, and Uchihas always got everything done early, so he had time to kill before orientation.

The nearly six foot tall teenager felt oddly curious about the building. He didn't know of anyone that was interested in sciences, other than the quiet and strange Aburame kid who was fascinated by bugs. But Sasuke knew that this science building was more for those going into the medical field. He didn't know of anyone that wanted to be a doctor.

Sasuke turned a corner and sighed, ready to head back to his dorm room but not ready to have to get away from the fangirls again. They were too persistent and irritating. What would he have to do to get rid of them? Murder?

He quietly chuckled to himself until he felt the air get knocked out of his lungs as someone barreled into him. He heard a thump and realized the other person fell over.

Sasuke was ready to snarl out at the poor unfortunate soul who crashed into him, but stopped when he looked down.

Pink.

He blinked.

Pink.

He blinked again.

Pink.

This person, that was obviously female as he could now see, had pink hair.

No. Fucking. Way.

"Are you going to help me up or keep staring at me like some kind of creep?"

The comment immediately snapped Sasuke out of his thoughts, and he huffed as he immediately reached out to help her up and felt his cheeks take on an involuntary red tinge. He was an Uchiha, which means he didn't stare like "some sort of creep", or blush the way he currently was. He tried to blame it on the fact that the pink haired girl had thrown him off guard, which would almost be the truth except it wasn't necessarily her comment that did so.

It was the déjà vu he felt strongly within his chest when he looked at the girl.

She was obviously about his age, and when she grasped his hand to tug herself up off the ground, he not only felt the strong grip she had, but a pleasant shock run up his whole arm. After she wiped off any dirt that might've gotten onto her short denim skirt and straightened up to her full height, he noticed that she barely reached up to his collarbones.