Chapter 5

Ryder’s POV

“It was great!”

“No, it was awesome!”

“Nah, it was epic!”

“Both of you shut the hell up!” Lance snickered after hearing his father yell which of course caused me to cover my mouth to keep my own laugh in. We had just been escorted to the school office where we then sat for twenty minutes while we waited for his dad and my mom to show up. I knew we were in trouble. I mean who wouldn’t be after what we had just done. I’d be surprised if we made it out of here without being expelled.

I could still see the wet spot on the front of Lance’s pants. It’s actually pretty obvious what happened or maybe it’s obvious because I’m the one that put it there, anyone else that didn’t know what happened probably just assumed he had tinkled a little on himself…

“But dad, it was fantastic!” I looked at Lance in time to see him earn a glare from his dad. I have to admit the man looks pissed. If looks could kill then I’m sure we’d be at least fifty feet in the ground by how many times he’d scowled at us since walking in. Hell, he should be used to it by now!

I laughed again, “No, it was marvelous!” Yeah! Take that Lance! With your stupid fantastic word!

“Ryder, it was brilliant!” He smirked and raised an eyebrow; know turning this into some kind of game.

“Lance, it was wonderful!” A growl came from next to us and I cut my eyes to the side to see Lance’s dad start to turn red in the face. Whoa, that can’t be healthy at his age…

“Vivid!” Lance shouted, ignoring his father.

I opened my mouth and groaned as no words came out. Damn! He won. My best friend whooped in victory and punched the air with his fist. “In yo face bitch!” I laughed, punching him in the shoulder.

“LANCE!” He immediately closed his mouth and sat back down at the sound of my mom’s stern voice and I stuck my tongue out at him, just as the principal’s door opened and we were being motioned to come in.

I sighed and slowly stood up, which was apparently not fast enough as my mom grabbed me by the arm and pushed me forward towards ‘hell’. I rolled my eyes and tapped Lance on the shoulder, grinning when he turned his head, “If I never come back, remember, I love you.” I sent him a wink and blew him a kiss.

He smirked and stopped at the door causing us all to halt behind him. Turning, he grabbed my hand and looked at me with a sad expression, “I’m going to miss all of the hand jobs under the bleachers.” He said seriously and I pouted with a sad nod.

“And all of the make-out sessions in the bathrooms.”  I added.

“Yeah, I’ll miss that to. You have the most perfect mouth for blow jo-“

“BOYS!” We looked with fake innocence at the parents standing behind us. “You’re not even gay!” My mother shook her head and smacked me in the arm. “Get in there, Ryder!”  She gave me a little shove and I fell into Lance, pushing him into the office. He stumbled into a chair in front of the desk and I sat down right in his lap.

“I know my butt is hot but don’t get hard.” He laughed and wrapped his arms around my waist, laying his head on my back.

“I’m not making any promises.” He sighed and I couldn’t stop myself from leaning back against his chest. This really shouldn’t feel good and I’m surprised at myself for not feeling even a tiny bit awkward about the two of us. And why did I forget all about the plan the moment Lance moaned my name? Ahh! Gah! Why is it so confusing?!