chapter 4 (pic of Lance)

Pic of Lance to the side! <3

Ryder’s POV

I tapped my fingers impatiently on the top of my desk and looked back at the clock for the tenth time in less than five minutes. I couldn’t help but to be anxious. Once the bell rings, IF IT EVER FREAKING DOES, then I’ll be going to lunch and then it will be time. Time for what? I don’t know since we never were able to come up with anything good enough to send that homophobic bitch teacher running.

We had a lot of ideas but each one of them, after thinking about it for a moment, just seemed like it wasn’t quite as crazy as we wanted it to be. Heath and Daniel left looking disappointed and that made me feel bad because I’m really supposed to be the master of this kind of thing. So for me to not be able to think of something is pretty bad and I don’t really blame them for looking like they did. I can only hope that Lance is going to have come up with something by the time we make it to Health.

“Are you listening Mr. Storm?” I rolled my eyes at the annoying voice. Why do all of these teachers call me Mr. Storm? That’s what people call my dad! Do I look like my dad? Yes I do but still! “How about you just come up to the front and give us a demonstration?” She gave me a smug look. Ugh, she knows that I wasn’t paying attention!

I shrugged my shoulders and stood, walking to the front. When I turned to face the class, all eyes were on me causing a smirk to instantly come to my face. Well, if she wants a demonstration then…

“I think I need a girl to be able to show you exactly what you want.” I laughed lightly and my eyes zeroed in on one of the ‘I’m a virgin and proud of it’ girls. She was an okay looking one but it really didn’t matter what she looked like all I cared about was that she was wearing a button up shirt and she most likely would never willingly think twice about me.

I pointed at the girl, “You. Come here.”

“Mr. Storm, what are you doing?” I waved the teacher off and took the girls hand, pulling her from her seat. I positioned her to where she was to my side, facing me and turned back to the class.

“Who wants to see my demonstration?” I laughed when a few of the guys whooped and the girls got a fearful look on their faces, the same look that the one standing next to me was currently wearing. “Do you like me?” I turned to her.

“Not really.” She mumbled, clearly embarrassed.

“Why not?”

“You’re kind of a player.” The blush on her face got darker and she adverted her eyes. Sweet. I knew I picked the right one.

I grinned slowly and locked my eyes with hers for only a moment before taking a slow step forward, bringing my body within an inch of hers. Her eyes widened and she tried to take a step back but I quickly put my hands on her hips to keep her in place. “What’s your name?” I whispered, bringing my head down to blow out a breath across her neck. I felt her body tense and I moved my hands in small circles, caressing her.

“Kiley.”

“Mmhmm..Kiley, are you sure you don’t like me?” I ran one of my hands up her side and around to the front, stopping when my fingers came in contact with the top button on her shirt. Her breathing picked up and I kept myself from smiling as I undid the button, feeling the skin beneath. “Answer me Kiley. Do you like me?” I whispered in her ear, feeling victorious when she nodded her head slightly.

I leaned back slightly, my hand going down to the second button. “Do you want me to stop?” I raised an eyebrow at her and waited for her answer.

“N-no.” Ah, victory! Yeah!

“Thank you, that’ll be all.” I stepped away from her with a laugh and turned back to the class. “And that is how you get a good girl to turn slut.” I took a bow, grinning cockily to the guys cheering. “Any questions?”