I Guess I'm Gay (BoyxBoy)

Pick of Ryder and Lance to the side! <3

No one expected that one "Hello" from a brown haired, seven year old boy on his first day of second grade would result in the unbreakable friendship of Ryder Storm and Lance Taylor. From day one these two boys have been inseparable and now 9 years later and their first day of junior year in Highschool, their bond is just as strong and secure as it was back then.

Ryder and Lance love to be the center of attention. Good or bad, it didn't matter, just as long as people were looking their way was all they cared about. They'd do just about anything to make someone laugh, to cause the teachers to send them straight to the principle's office, to have their parents look at them in shock over the latest prank they had just pulled. Neither cared what the others thought about them, as they pretended to be gay for the laughs.

What happens when Ryder gets bored and they take one prank on a homophobic teacher a little to far? When their feelings for each other start to become to much for either of them to handle?

Yeah, I suck at descriptions...*sigh* it has cute gay boys in it and it's funny...WHAT MORE DO YOU NEED TO KNOW?! XD

Hey All! So this is a new story I'm going to be working on...I KNOW..I KNOW....You're all like....ANOTHER ONE?! WHAT THE FU*K?! hehe...My answer to that.....*looks away* yeeeeaaaahh, another one... :P

Seriously though, I want to enter a story in the watty awards and all of the ones I'm currently doing, I started to late or early, whatever it is..... I was already planning on doing this story after I finished Three's A Crowd...or is it? so really I'm just starting it a little early. I'm almost done with my crowd story so it's not to much of a problem and I don't think it will be to hard to write this one along with my others. I have awhile before I need to finish it.

AND I REALLY THINK YOU WILL ALL LIKE IT!!! (hopefully lol)

Anyways, this story is based off of one of my one-shots...'Shit, I Guess I'm Gay'...I really liked writing that one so I figured, might as well turn it into a story! (I might change the name though....)

Just remember....WATTY AWARDS....that means vote and comment if you like it!! PLEASE! <3