Chapter 2

Dedicated to Iexit092 because she made me a cover for this story. Sorry I didn't see your message until after I had done made my own but I will use yours as a banner! I really loved it! Thanks so much. Now, for some reason it's not showing up when I put the link in the photo thingy...grrr...don't know why....anyways here is the link if anyone wants to see it before I can fix it and get it put on!

http://chocolatedoll.muzy.com/post/38668797

Ryder's POV

“I THROW MY HANDS UP IN THE AIR SOMETIMES SAYING AYO, GOTTA LET GO!”  The music blasted through my ear buds and I sang loudly, tapping my foot along with the beat. “I WANNA CELEBRATE AND LIVE MY LIFE SAYING AYO!” I looked over at Lance who was currently giving me an amused look and I winked at him suggestively, lowering my voice a degree, “Baby, let’s go.” I licked my bottom lip before biting it.

“You do know that’s not even a sexual song, right?” Lance laughed and I removed the ear buds from my ears to be able to hear him better.

“Baby, I can turn anything into sex.” I winked at him again before finally turning my attention back to the food on my plate. “What are we even eating? Donkey poo?” I asked taking a bite and screwing my face up in distaste. “Yep, donkey poo it is.” I mumbled to myself taking another bite.

“If you don’t like it then why are you eating it?” Lance pushed his own plate away and I continued to eat.

“Because we have late lunch which means I’m starving and I need protein. Since you won’t share any of yours then I gotta get it from somewhere.” I smirked at his confused look.

“What protein?” He asked and I shrugged my shoulders with a smile.

Lance glanced at Heath and Daniel as they snickered, “Do you know what he’s talking about?” He asked them and I almost choked on my food from keeping my laughter hidden.

“We’re gay Lance. We obviously know what he’s talking about.” Heath giggled, hiding his face in Daniel’s chest. This seemed to confuse Lance even more and he started to show signs of aggravation as he pouted and crossed his arms.

“Whatever keep it to yourselves then.” He huffed and turned his head away.

“Awe, don’t pout sexy, I’ll tell you when you’re all grown up.” I managed to get out before more laughter consumed me and I had to put my head down on the table to catch my breath.

“That’s fine Ryder. Don’t tell me and then see if I’m around the next time you need someone to tell you a dirty story just so you can get off.” My eyes widened at his evil smirk and he turned to our friends with a laugh. “You should really ask him about that.” He said while standing up. He stuck his tongue out at me and walked away from the table.

“Uh, Ryder? Want to explain something to us?” Daniel asked and I rolled my eyes.

“It’s not that big of a deal. We were staying the night at my house, I was in the bathroom, I was horny, I couldn’t get off and so I had Lance tell me a dirty story from the outside of the door.” I shrugged at them, as if I didn’t care but on the inside I was forcing a blush away. Shit! I am so going to kill Lance! He knew that was private! Jeez. Besides I’m almost certain he liked that story in the same way that I did but you don’t see me going around and blabbing it to every freaking body!

“Are you sure it was the story you got off on and not the voice telling it?” Heath spoke up in a serious voice. He cocked his head to the side and studied me. “Just how straight are you, Ryder?”

I scoffed, not bothering to give him an answer as I stood from the table. I shook my head at his ‘knowing’ look and walked away. I don’t know what he thinks he knows but I’m straight! Very straight! So straight that I could be confused as a freaking pole! He knows nothing because there’s nothing to know.