8

Edited

Isabel's POV ~

I awkwardly moved away from Jason and lifted him up with my werewolf strength. I didn't want to admit it and i didn't want him to see it but it felt good. I wanted more, i wanted his lips to end out on mine again but-

"You don't have to carry me, i can just let my wolf in control the only problem is..." Jason cut me off. Suddenly a man came running up to me, he gave me a friendly smile and helped me out with Jason. I didn't need it but i let him.

"By the way Izzy, this is James. James this is Isabel, or Izzy." Jason introduced me.
"Hi, As you now know i am James. I am also Jason's brother, we are twins." James smiled at me. I smiled back and looked at him and Jason comparing the two.

For some reason i couldn't picture them as twins. I sighed to no one in particular and took over for James when he got tired. By the time we got back to the house it stank of rogue and it was completely trashed. First thing we did was put Jason in his wheel chair.

We began to tidy the house, binning a few broken things, fixing others, when a draft caught my back. I shivered a bit and huddled into my shirt. I went upstairs to look for my hoodie but they had stolen all of our clothes. All we had now was the clothes on our backs.

After cleaning and shivering all the way through, a few people found some of our clothes chucked across the street and they all kindly bought them back for us. I thanked everyone who bought back an item and also gave them a banana seeing as i had nothing better to give them.

Jason mostly rested and to be fair he had been through a lot the only thing was we where both very awkward around each other, after what happened after all. Once the house was clean it had taken 2 days in total and i finally rested next to Jason. James had left to go check on their older brother Jamie. Who knew that these guys where all so awesome.

Every one of the three had a different personality. I found out from James after our time spent together tidying the house. I found out that James is the sporty one, Jamie is the animal crazy one and Jason... Lets just say he takes after his dad.

James didn't want to tell me much about Jason because he had to tell me in his own time but i was still grateful he explained about him and Jamie. I hoped i would meet Jamie one day but he was living in another pack because he found his mate in there.

"Izzy... I need to go on a business trip tomorrow, will you be alright on your own." Jason suddenly piped in as i was replacing his water.
"I will be fine! you have to stop worrying!" I ordered him.
"Okay. I won't be here when you wake up..." He replied to my order.
"Oh." Was all i could stammer out of my stupid mouth!

~~

Next morning i woke up, there was as he had said no Jason. I let a tear slip down my cheek, to be honest i did miss him and it hurt him being away. I rolled over and found the men sitting in the chair watching me sleep! I screamed at them shimmied to the other side of the bed.
"Hey hey! It's okay it's only me!" James voice sounded.
"Oh." Was all that could escape my lips.

"Well anyway this is my mate, i hope your not-" he began before i cut him of.
"No i'm not! This is amazing! what's your name?" I asked the man next to James.
"I'm Mason!" The man replied in a happy tone.

To be honest i wanted them out of my room so i could get up and dressed but it didn't look like they where ready to move.
"Can you guys get out though so i can change?" I asked
"Yes sure sorry." Then the two men wondered out of the room hand in had. I have always liked gay couples to be honest, they are usually the most friendly of people!

Then i let my mind wonder. I thought what Jason could be up to on his trip?

Sorry it's short, this just seemed like a good place to end it ;)