10

edited

Isabel's POV ~

I held onto Poppy, i had completely forgot about her to be honest! I can't believe after everything that happened i forgot about Poppy. I knew she couldn't stay as she had to be mated into the pack and she didn't have a mate here. I was sad about that but i still wanted her to stay, just for a bit.

"What happened Poppy? Jason said you where a slave there!" I asked her as we walked downstairs to check on Jason. Our arms where linked.
"Well after you left the paper company thought i had killed you! i think the rumours where spread by a few other werewolves there. So anyway i lost my job and the alpha offered me your old job. From what you said it sounded great so i took it but then..." She left the sentence hanging.

"I know what you mean, i had to say nice stuff about that job otherwise the alpha threatened to kill me." I murmured as we got closer to Jason.
"I'm so glad your mate found me!" Poppy indicated to Jason as she said this. I smiled at him as he finished watching his film.

He had been threw so much and to be honest right now i was glad he was my mate. I decided to try it, what he had been wanting all along. I hugged him from behind and rocked him.
"Izzy?" He questioned.
"Yes?" I replied casually.
"Okay.. If you want to..." He finished before asking whatever the question was going to be.

Just to clarify there was still no way i was kissing him but now, hugs seemed acceptable. We looked into each others eyes in awe at this hug.
"You guys are so cute together!" Poppy squealed from behind me. But i ignored it i was lost in his eyes...

~~

That night was pretty much sleepless for Jason but for me i slept well. I liked him now, and i let him cross a few of the boundaries of hugging. When we woke up i was tired and he was up well before me. he is still trying to get over being the new alpha, he has piles of paperwork now and i feel like he's not going to be around as long.

When i got up there where some waffles on the side for me and poppy. I left Poppy's and just ate my share i knew Poppy isn't very good at getting up before noon. I laughed at how normal it now felt that Poppy was here. She felt like a safe haven to get away from all this drama going on, she felt normal.

I smiled at Jason who i could see on the phone to what i think is a different pack. He smiled back and i went into the living room with popcorn. After a while Jason came up to me in his wheelchair and talked.
"It's stressful Izzy.." He then burst into tears.

I was so confused on why but then i thought. This was like me loosing Poppy then becoming a sudden alpha to a pack. This would be a lot to take in for him. I rubbed his back as i hugged him, trying to make him feel better but nothing would work. He just needed to get his emotions out, free them into the world.

I must admit, i liked this.

Sorry it's short didn't really have much time lol, anyway enjoy the small chapter i have here, next one will be longer, i'm also suffering a bit from writers block so the next one still might not be longer but still!