23

edited

Jason's POV ~

It had been weeks since she has been gone. Search parties are useless and Ricky is no use either. No one here seems to care but me. I need my mate back i feel like the hole in my body is creating another universe.

It's eating me away, i need Isabel. i paced around the living room with Calum who was playing with his train set.
"Daddy when is mummy coming back?" He asked.

That was it. I broke down into tears of sorrow. I needed my Izzy! I linked James to come round and look after Calum while i went out for a run to try and clear the hole in my heart.

I knew James wouldn't fall for it but i just needed to look for her. I walked out the house and shifted leaving my wheelchair behind. I howled in sorrow and ran off into the woods.

~~

I had no clue how long i had been running but i knew it had been a while when i caught her scent. Her blood had been wiped around the place, they want me to come to them. I decided to run back and remember this place, however much i wanted to explore and find Izzy i didn't.

I told James my findings and he told Ricky who let the whole pack know. Once Rick had come back he was still alpha blood but once you hand over the position you can't get it back, so i am still the alpha.

We had a meeting, me showing on the map where she was and more. We planned an attack. I hoped all the plans will be completed before tomorrow, I can't last another day anymore.

~~

Isabel's POV ~

I was hunched over on the cold wet floor, laying in my own fesses. I hated this, Lizzie was fed because apparently Edwin 'needed her alive' he ordered me that if i ate any of Lizzie's food i would die. I was already beaten and there was blood scattered all over the cage.

I wanted my Jason back, his hair, his beard, his laugh, his smile, even his wheelchair. I just needed my Jason. Edwin came back in with a crocked smirk across his face. He looked me up and down, i was laying in old rags.

"Give up yet?" He growled at me.
"Not my daughter." I replied lowly.
"Your funeral then." He laughed, his horrible evil laugh. He came into the cage with the whip and thwacked it into my thigh. I screeched out in pain and let the loose tears slip down my face.

He stopped for a second.
"Get these clothes on." He growled. It was the complete opposite to what i would usually wear.
"I don't like them." I growled. He gave me another hard smack with the whip and i quickly took the rags of.

He threw the clothes my way and turned his back. I put on the black dress that reveal to much of my chest and i sighed.
"Done." I grumbled. He turned around and looked me up and down, hovering on my hips and lower body.
"Your new mate is going to love you!" He barked.

I turned around to find a man that had tattoos all over him.
"You alright love!" He laughed. Everything then clicked in. I hugged Lizzie close, the only person who could see me like this was my actual mate! I struggled against Edwin's grip.
"No!" I screamed.

"Leave her alone!" A low growl rumbled through the quarters and there he stood. My wonderful, beautiful, amazing, mate...