6

Edited

Isabel's POV ~

After our shopping haul we went home, I and was tired and so was Jason. Seeing as Jason has to move everywhere with his arms it kinda makes sense if he is tired. I had no clue why i felt so tired though.

The shopping trip had consisted of buying hoodies and jeans mainly, a few shirts here and there. When we got home there was a small box on the door step. 'To Isabel' Was what it had written on it.

We took it inside and sat in the living room surrounded by bags of clothes and shopping. 'Dear Isabel, Welcome to the Pack - The pack members' I looked over at Jason with a smile. I really wanted to be a pack member but Jason had to finish the mating process, and i did not want that.

I pushed the note aside with a few tissue papers hiding the content. When i opened it, it just had a few normal things in to get me started at the house i suppose. Well i kinda already borrowed Jason's toothbrush so i put that aside. There was a small wash bag in there, this could be useful.

They basically gave me a few belongings so that i can live without borrowing Jason's stuff. Obviously all the pack members found out quite late of my arrival so they didn't know what to get me.

Jason lingered over me watching as i took everything out. There where soaps shampoos and even some clothes, luckily none i had bought today. I carried on rummaging to find a pillow for 'My side of the bed' I laughed at this.

Sure enough i ate my tea (dinner) and went upstairs. I got ready with my new stuff, even the toothbrush. They had given me a towel for myself so i used that to dry of after my shower which i had with the soap and shampoo. I really needed to thank them but that will be hard to thank every person in the pack without a pack link.

I left the bathroom with my towel round myself I went up to Jason
"Can you link the pack and say thank you on my behalf?" I asked him with a smile just to win the deal.
"Okay sure, i knew that you would want me to seeing as your so sweet." My wolf melted at this comment but my human side still wasn't ready.

~~

I awoke next morning stretching and as i rolled over Jason lay to close to me and that's when i realised that he had his arm around me. I pushed him away gently and my wolf made it feel like i was ripping my heart in half. I huffed and gave in, cuddling back into Jason.

Suddenly Jason awoke and pulled away.
"I-Im sooo sorry!" He spoke in a worried tone.
"It's okay... My wolf was... Enjoying it." I managed to get out.

He got up and did his s teeth along with a hair wash. I just brushed my teeth and went downstairs, cooking breakfast.
"What shall we do today?" I asked Jason.
"Oh.. I forgot to tell you, i have to go over to the alphas and help him with a bit of paperwork" he replied.

I let him leave and he left me with Kesey. There was an awkward silence as i finished of my breakfast and went over to the sofa. I then had a thought.
"Kasey? Does Jason have history books or an art pad?" I asked thinking of my degree.
"Yes he has an art pad but no history books, why you ask?" Kesey replied with a smile.

"I got a degree in art and history." I confessed.
"Oh okay, lemme go get the pad real quick, he had some pens and pencils in the attic." He said as he left to get the pad.

I went up to the attic and rummaged around in some of Jason's old stuff. Then i saw it. The most beautiful piece of art ever. It had loads of unique shades of colours in. It was beautiful and near the pencils and pens. I grabbed the painting and the stuff i came up for and went back down the stairs.

I placed the painting under the bed to remind me to show Jason later. I then took the pens and pencils to Kasey who was downstairs setting up some paper on an easel. I smiled at him and put the pencils and pens down next to the easel.

I then began to draw, i drew trees and squirrels, foxes and wolves, grass and shrubs. By the end it looked ok.
"Izzy! That's amazing!" Kasey squealed.
"It's really nothing." I blushed.

Soon enough Jason came home and we where going to bed when I remembered the picture.
"Jason?" I asked
"Ye?" He mumbled sleepily.
"Whats this?"'I told him while I pulled out the painting and showing him.

He went pale and his eyes went wide, he stared at me and then the painting and his jaw dropped low.....