22

Isabel's POV ~

I lay in the cell hugging my little Lizzie tight. There was a stone pillar in the middle that my capturer said for me to put her on but i knew she would want me. I hugged her tight and she didn't weep she just moved her arms and was awkward.
"Lizzie please." I begged under my breath.

I really just wanted Jason right now. I touched the red mark on my face were my capturer had slapped me. I hugged into myself and kept Lizzie safe, this was my only concern along with how Jason and Calum were.

I was going to spend the rest of my measly days here aren't i! Then he walked in.
"Hello Isabel." The voice was posh and spiky but also recognisable.
"W-Wh-Who are you!" I stuttered out.
"I am Edwin Charles Jr." He laughed, the most evil laugh as i recognised the name.

"B-Br-Brother!" I wailed overjoyed that he had come back to free me from this mess.
"Okay, bro i need you to find the key to unlock the cage! I need to get back to Jason and Calum you will love them tr-" He then cut me off by holding the keys out of the darkness he was stood in.

"Oh that's great!" I then ran to the door with Lizzie in my arms. Edwin placed the key in the lock and turned it.
"Here give me Lizzie and i will get her out first." He smiled a crocked smile.

I thought about this for a moment then handed her over. It all happened at once. Lizzie was taken and the door was relocked and Edwin stepped out into the light. I looked him up and down.

He was my capturer...

I looked at his face that had black crawling across it and his hair that was a auburn like mine.
"In return you can ask me any question at all of were i have been. This isn't a choice." He laughed. How could i think of questions when my Lizzie is hugging into that mans arms.
"But she's crying!" I screamed and shook the bars.

He pushed me away and threw Lizzie back over the top. She began to scream and i couldn't catch.... It all went in slow motion. Her body hit the floor loudly and she screamed.
"Lizzie!" I picked her up and hugged her, she wasn't hurt just shocked.

"How dare you!" I growled at Edwin. He came into the cage emotionless and he looked dead to the world. He punched and kicked me hard and i knew Jason would feel it, i just knew. I wish i could have just let him take Lizzie and then Jason wouldn't hurt but poor Lizzie!

I snarled at him when the beating was over and scars were left all over my body. I hated him, what had happened? I watched as he turned his back and walked away. I walked around the cage looking for any weak points where i could start trying to escape but there wasn't any. I kept looking but there was nothing, i knew there is because every cage does have a weak point but i just didn't know where.

I looked day in day out getting beaten on ever one of these days, i didn't know why i didn't just shift but he had placed my wolf away, in almost a cage itself. I felt trapped and dead to the world. I hoped with every inch of my heart that Jason was okay. As long as my Jason My Lizzie My Calum were okay, i would be happy.

That is the only reason there is no way that i will ever let Lizzie go again!