25.

4016 words. Dayuuummm this is the longest chapter I've ever written. Hope you enjoy it.

abbreviations:
y/n = your name
l/n = your last name.
y/b/n = your best friend's name
d/n = dragon's name
y/t = your town's name
e/c = your eye colour
h/c = your hair colour
d/k = dragon kind
o/d/n = other dragon's name.

•••••••••••••••••••

Your POV

I jump off of d/n and grab my axe, getting ready. I see all the other vikings running towards the people who are trying to attack us. I suddenly feel someone putting my hands on my back. I kick them in the place where the sun doesn't shine and the person lets me go. I grab my axe that had fallen when he grabbed me and turn around, seeing a man bent over.

"Feisty. I like it." He groans with a smirk on his face. I roll my eyes and kick him again so he falls on his back.

"I'll lock him up, you go." A villager says and I nod while helping the others. There's so many people and I'm starting to worry that the training might have been not enough.

Suddenly I'm surrounded by warriors trying to get me. They're walking towards my slowly and I look around me quickly, hoping there's a small gap where I can escape.

Suddenly I'm lifted up. I look up and see that it's y/b/n on o/d/n. She smiles and lets me go quickly.

"Thanks!" I say before she flies up again. Suddenly something hits me and I drop my axe, but this time it falls into the water. I look up with wide eyes and see people running to me with axes. I run to Berk quickly. Hiccup told me that Gobber will be handing out weapons the whole time in case someone loses one. I grab the first thing I see and when I look I see it's a bow and a few arrows

I stop running and see the men coming closer again. I block their hits with the bow, which works surprisingly, and kick them to the ground. More villagers grab them and take them away. Dang, the prison is gonna be full.

I gasp when suddenly Toothless falls next to me.

"Toothless? Are you alright?" I ask. He nods quickly and stands up.

"Wh-where is Hiccup?" I ask him. His eyes widen and he looks up quickly. Hiccup is on one of the ships fighting against some people. Toothless tries to fly but he falls down. He looks at me and I bite my lip. I'm scared that maybe it's the wrong decision. But I can't let Hiccup die.

I jump on Toothless quickly and we fly towards the ship. I grab an arrow and try to hit the soldiers, or whatever they are. Hiccup looks up in surprise and smiles when he sees me.

"Cmon, let's get him!" I say to Toothless as we fly closer to the ship. Toothless grabs Hiccup who climbs on Toothless as we fly. I pull him up and he sits behind me.

"Thanks." He says out of breath

"These guys are with too many. The jails are full and more people keep coming." He says.

"What about the leader, have you seen her?" He shakes his head.

"I'm sure she's waiting somewhere until we defeated everyone. I think she knows that we will win."

"So we could attack her now, since she's not doing anything?" I ask.

"No. I'm sure she knows we'll realise that she's not here. Plus, I've seen that the ship she was on and it has way more guards than any other ship, so attacking her first will be hard." I nod.

"Okay. I'm going back to the ground now so I can help there." I say and Toothless flies down and lands on the ground. I jump off of him.

"Be careful please. I don't want to lose you." He says and I nod.