24.

abbreviations:
y/n = your name
y/b/n = your best friend's name
d/n = dragon's name
y/t = your town's name
e/c = your eye colour
h/c = your hair colour
d/k = dragon kind
o/d/n = other dragon's name.

•••••••••••••••••••

Your POV

I jump up when I hear a knock on the door.

"Y/n?" I hear y/b/n say softly. I sigh and get up. I open the door and y/b/n is standing there, with tears in her eyes.

"I'm so sorry." She says while her voice breaks. I pull her close and hug her tightly. She cries in my shoulders and I rub her back.

"Hey hey, it's okay. No need to cry, it's okay." I whisper.

"I-I'm so sorry that I was s-so m-mean to y-you." I smile a little and sigh.

"Y/b/n it's fine, trust me." She lets go of me and sniffles.

"I'm going." She then says, and my eyes widen.

"R-really?" I say surprised and she nods quickly.

"I wouldn't be able to live knowing I could've saved so many people. And Berk is a lovely place as well with lovely people." I smirk and wiggle my eyebrows.

"Hm I'm sure you really like I certain person there." I say and she blushes. I laugh and we walk further into my room, sitting down on the bed.

"Y/n, c-c-can I tell you something?" She asks me quietly and I nod

"So, when I was outside..." she gulps and I frown. Something bad happened, I can feel it already. "A-andrew, he umm.." she stutters. She tells me the whole story and after that I really want to punch that douchebag.

"I can't believe him." I mutter and shake my head.

"I hate him, because of him I didn't tell Snotlout how I feel about him." She says.

"You can do that when we're there, don't worry." She nods and smiles.

"I'm gonna miss my parents though." She sighs and I nod.

"I understand." I say. Her eyes widen suddenly and she sends me an apologetic look.

"Oh I'm so sorry I shouldn't have said that." I shake my head quickly.

"It's fine don't worry about it!" I say. It's a little quiet until we hear pages turning. I look up quickly and see the book opening itself. I look at y/b/n and she looks at me too.

"I think it's time." She looks at the clock and nods.

"Five more minutes left." She sighs. I stand up and get my books.

"Do you think I'll be able to bring these with me?" I ask her. She shrugs.

"You can try it, you've got nothing to lose." I nod and grab the books. Let's hope I won't hit anybody in it when we land..

I walk to the book and sit down in front of it. Y/b/n sits down next to me and holds my hand. I smile and grab hers too, holding the other books against my chest with one hand. Suddenly the portal opens. This time, it doesn't take us with it, but we can actually see things.

"Wait, I wanna try something real quick." Y/b/n says and she puts her hand through the portal. I see a sleeve of her Viking outfit on the other side and she giggles while putting her hand back. We both stand up and look at each other

"This is it." We both look around the familiar room, taking every detail in. We won't be able to see this anymore.. I close my eyes and step in it, screaming loudly while we fall. I land on something soft and let out a small noise.

"That wasn't that bad was it-oh mygosh y/b/n I'm so so sorry!" I say when I see that I was laying on top of her. I get up quickly and pull her up.

"Again." She mutters and I giggle.

"Y/n?" I turn around and see the gang standing there, looking at us in surprise. I smile and run up to Hiccup, wrapping my arms around him tightly. I can feel him nuzzling his face in the crook of my neck and I close my eyes tightly.

"You came back." He whispers and I nod.

"Of course, I can't leave you." I say softly and he chuckles a little while I feel something wet on my shoulder.

"I can't believe you're back." He says and squeezes me a little, making me giggle. He sighs happily.

"My Thor I love you so much." I smile and pull away from him. He's still holding me and my hands are on his chest.

"I love you too." I say and he smiles. Before I can say anything he crashes his lips on mine, making my eyes widen. I can hear everyone making noises, making me blush. Hiccup pulls away and chuckles when he sees my red cheeks.

"I see you like reading?" He asks while nodding his head to the books laying on the ground. I blush and y/b/n starts laughing loudly, making me blush even more. I grab the books quickly and just when I'm about to say something, loud screams fill my ears. My eyes widen and I look at everyone.

"We have to go back to Berk now." Hiccup says and we nod. They all jump on their dragons, except for y/b/n and me, but suddenly we see them flying towards us, and d/n knocks me to the ground while licking me, making me laugh.

"I missed you too girl, but we really gotta go to Berk okay?" She nods and I jump on her quickly. We fly to Berk and I gasp when I see dozens of ships going towards us. The familiar masked woman is on the biggest one, while looking at us- or I think she's looking at us, since she's wearing a mask.

"This is it guys. We can do this." Hiccup says and we all get ready. I grab my axe that was in the big bag that was on d/n's saddle.

"What's the plan?" Astrid asks, even though we've discussed this a billion times

"We're going to split up. The twins, y/b/n and I will be trying to take their ships down with our dragons, since we trained mostly on that. Y/n, Astrid, Fishlegs and Snotlout will try to attack them on the ground. Their dragons will come with us and help us. We've got two armies, one that helps us and one that helps you guys, so there's no weak side of us. The children are at Dragon's Edge (this is the island where the gang's 'headquarter', I guess you can call it that?, is.) so they're all safe now." we nod and I take a deep breath.

Here we go.
I CANT WAIT FOR YOU GUYS TO READ THE LAST CHAPTER AJDJJS. YES, I updated twice today (well actually not since it 00:20AM here rn but let's ignore that) because I'm so so excited for the last chapter, I feel like an actor who's about to go the premiere of their own movie or something. ^_^. Only this is a book, and I'm not an actor. I'm not cool as heck.

ANYWAY, hope you liked this chapter ^_^. Vote and comment please!
Xxx Damla