"Mister Imperfect"

Reika's POV

I have came over my fears of hiding, I will not be the same as when I was younger. This time, I have something to deliver on someone's behalf. I cannot mess this up I am going to do this. I clench my fists as I make my way back to my childhood home, to where all of this chaos had begun. 

As I stand in front of the main entrance doors, I take a few glances here in there is I am standing, this house, it looks like the same one from Australia. In every detail, it is quite astonishing. Memories of that day; fourteen years ago, come back to my mind...I find the memories unpleasant, but that is the only thing I can do about them. It's in the past, I can't do anything to alter or remove that incident.

I exhale deeply as I quietly knock on the door, "I can do this..." I mumble under my breath to calm myself down. 

After a few seconds, the door is opened by someone. My eyes widened as I feel tears break from my eyes. "R-Reika..." I hear my grandmother whisper as I feel her pull me into a tight embrace, "You're back..." she whispered as I hear her sniff occasionally, from this, I can tell that she is doing the same thing I am doing, crying.

"Yes, Rui...I'm back" I chuckle out in between my tears with a smile as I call her by the nickname I gave her since my infancy.

"Wh-what are you doing here?...I thought you never wanted to return?" She still spoke in a whisper as I feel her pull away from the embrace. 

"I..." 

"Yes? What is it?" She wiped her tears as she walked over and closed the front door, leaving the two of us to talk in private.

"I came here...to see you...and..." I reached on my pocket as I wiped the tears from my eyes, pulling out a letter that is entitled:

TO: Shurui Ayo

FROM: Shinji

I showed my grandmother the letter as I hear her gasp, "Shinji..." her left hand covered her mouth as her other hand traced along Shinji's name written in pen.

"He told me to deliver this to you...since, he was unable to do it himself..." I see more tears fall from Rui's eyes as she grabbed the letter with both of her hands.

"Go on, you can read it..." I spoke in a calming tone as I moved beside her.

She nodded as her tears fell more and more, opening the letter written by that someone, I lean over to read it as well:

Dear, Grandma

I know this is all of a sudden, and I'm pretty sure you are worried sick about me. Since it has been two days since you have seen me. Well here I am to explain things: I know history should not repeat itself, but in this occasion, it had to be done.

You and I both knew that this was prone to occur at least sooner or later, who knew that my luck chose for it to happen sooner than later...

Anyways, as you are reading this, if you even received this on time, I am on my way or probably there already at Spain. Yes, I know it is really far from here...No, I am not alone, don't worry about that. I am with someone that cares for me, he probably cares for me more than I care for myself. And, you was right, I did fall in love with him, Mizuka...the one I saved on my first day of high school.

Since then, I have been changed and introduced to so many things, yes, I know you already know that...but I just had to write it here...I just have to write that this single human being has brought so much happiness that I am willing to make this huge decision and leave with him.

 That I was willing to do many things, he has given me the courage to end my relationship with Yukari and run away from school. I know my parents might do the same thing that they did to Reika, but I am willing to take that chance to be free.

I felt so happy that I wasn't the only person that had to experience what I have been through, but I also feel sad that she had to experience the same thing-- What I'm trying to say is that I am happy that I have someone I can relate to.

There is no need to cry, which I'm sure you are crying, for one of the two reasons: Reika is there and this letter. But, you shouldn't cry, I am finally happy. Yes, I don't know what is going to happen from now on, but honestly, does anyone knows what is to come in the near or late future? That is why life is a surprise that we all should be excited to see where it leads us.

This is where my story ends, this forced to be perfect life, all of these made up friends, that crazy girlfriend I was assigned to, the secrets that were kept hidden and now are being told. That is where it ends...me being forced to be"Mister Perfect"  is over and long gone.

But that is not where my story ends, In my perspective, this is just the beginning of a new start, the beginning of a new story....The beginning of me being "Mister Imperfect."

--Shinji

_______________

Thank you

I hope you Enjoyed Shinji's life...and as he said, it is just the beginning of a new start, there will be another book about him, that book will be about his life in Spain and...some other things that are soon to come...And as evil I am, I will not tell..But I will tell you a name that will be very important throughout the next book. The name is: 

Shintaro

That is all I am going to say!

Thank you for reading this story!

ALSO! Look out for a different Yaoi story, this one is coming really soon! It's called:

The Day I Saw You...

Thank you all again for reading this!

Baii baii, and Thanks

-Twilasky