Favor

Why Natsume is nagging me so much! Why does he have to bother me? But its a good thing that I have papers to fill out in my office. That is the one place that he can't enter without the supervisor's consent, which is me and the vice president and I'm pretty sure that she wouldn't let him in.

Okay, let's get focused here, My eyes travel along the paper that I need to sign and or read. Hm...seems like we need to have a fund raiser for that.... Five minutes into my work, I hear a knock in my door, hm? Who is it? I ponder about if I should let the person enter or not. I stay silent and wait for the person to at least say something but silent the person and I stay. I can't do anything else but let them enter.

"....Who is it?" Maybe the person might reply then, but the only thing that happens is silence again.

"...Fine, come in..." My flaxen eyes lock on the door as I look at the person enter my office.

Why? It's fucking Natsume "what do you want now?" I looked at him with an annoyed expression. "Just want to express my love to you" he walks to my desk. "Well do that later I'm busy...if you don't mind, can you please leave?" I glare daggers at him as the only thing he does is look into my flaxen eyes. "Why would I do that? If I want to be with my beauty" he smiles at me.

Ugh, this guy is going to be the death of me. He's so annoying! "No, denied please leave my office" I try not to yell at him as he still smiles idiotically at me. "Why do you deny our love?" this is really getting on my nerves.

Natsume sits on the chair that is infront of my desk. Why won't he just leave! "Don't you have class right now? You should go to it" I just want him to leave! "Well, yes, but I have P.E now so I asked the coach if I could go to the office" he shrugged and blew kisses at me "but you didn't go to the office! You went to my office!" I growl in anger "yeah, but it's a office, that still counts" he looks up at me "Can you do me a favor?" he smiles

"Yeah, what is it?" I raise my brow at him "Can you stand up? Just for a sec" he gives me a innocent smile, but I can tell by the look on his eyes that there is something involved with it "Why? Why do you want me to stand up?" I need a reason for I could stand up. "Oh...just want you to stand up, no reason" he shrugs and smiles at me.

"Is there really no reason?" I give the most serious look I can express as I look up at him. "Yup! No reason at all" he gave me a closed eyed smile. I know he is up to something, I...just don't know what it is... "Fine..." maybe the bad feeling I have is just nothing, I stand up from my chair as I look at Natsume. The only thing he does os look down at me "Hehe...you're very petit" he chuckles and smiles.

"Hey! If that's the reason you wanted me to stand up, you can just shut up!" I cross my arms tightly as he still is smiling at me. "Um, can you do me another favor? This is the last one and I'll be gone" He smiles and speaks softly. "I thought you said that was the only one?" what does celebrity want now? "I know. I did say that, but I'm asking you for another one now, please?" he looks at me with pleading eyes. Why must you look at me like that? You remind me of Mizuka when he was younger with those eyes of his. "Fine, what do you want me to do?" I groan slightly as he looks at me.

"Okay..." he nods "Would you walk over here? Infront of me?" his smile never leaves his face. What? What does he want me to do? I stare at him in confusion. "You want me to what?" Why would he want me to do that? "I want you to stand in front of me...over there to be precise" he points to the wall that his tall back is facing. "Why?..." I must have a reason to stand there.

"Oh for you could do the favor for me, you have to be standing by the wall" His smile is trying so hard not to turn into a smirk.  "Mhm....why would I need to stand by the wall?"

"Can you just do it please?" his skirmish smile turns into a childish chuckle. "Nope! I need a reason to do it" I nod still giving him a serious look, Natsume sighs "why do you have to be so stubborn?" he says quickly.

"Hm? What?" I didn't catch what he said. "I guess you leave me no choice" he sighs and his smile finally turns into the smirk it was wanting to be. "Hey! What are you--" before I could get the last word out of my mouth, Natsume grabs my arm and swings me towards him, what is going on!? As soon as I notice what is going on, I see Natsume with this smirk. He has his arm wrapped around my waist and my back is facing the wall.

What is going on!! I try to push him away, but the only thing he did was tighten his grip in my waist. "I told you, I wanted a favor, but you still neglected my request" his smirk gets wider as he speaks "Now...the favor that I'm asking you for is..." He looks me up and down "you know you're very small right?" he chuckles, still having me pinned to the wall.

"What about it" I furrow my brows as I try to glare at him, but he's really close to me...I could hardly focus on what's going on. "Oh nothing, just...pointing it out" he chuckles and he moves closer to me. "Hey, Do you know what the favor is?" he smiles and speaks softly. "W-what is it?" the distance between us minimizes and there is only a thread of space.

His smirk is now a devilish one "This..." he leans in slowly, I can smell the cologne on him as he does so and captures his my lips with his.

What?......

                                  ...

Hey! Hey! Hey!

With testing out of the way, I finally have time to write! I'm happy!

Well till next time!

Baii baii

-Twilasky