Screw-Up

Usami POV

Heh, who knew that Yukari would enroll at this school. I DID! I am not a hacker for nothing. I know things about the school and it's students before the main office receives it...don't know how that works, but it does.

I was wandering the school to find her, but looks like luck was on my side and brought me right to her. She is just the cutest thing there is besides my motherboard! Haha...computer humor. No one knew this about me, but...I had a small crush on her since three years ago. Yes, I know, I know crazy right? So, I took this once-in-a-lifetime chance and asked her to hang out later. Who knew she would accept!

So, here I am. Waiting at the school gates for Yukari. I don't know why but I feel a bit nervous from just standing here. What if she doesn't see me? What if she changed her mind and denied my offer? Oh crap...why didn't I think this through!? 

My hand goes up and tangles into my hair that is tied with my favorite cream colored bow, my finger slowly began to twist around my hair as I notice and feel that my finger gets stuck in my hair, What the hell do I do!? My finger, I can't get it out of my hair. Why must this happen at a time like this?

"Hey, Usami...!" I hear that cute voice in my ear as my pale eyes notice that Yukari is walking towards me.

Crap! This is bad...really bad, even worse when I got that small virus on my computer, I was able to handle it in minutes, but It was bad.

"O-oh...He-Hey, Yukari. How are you?"

"You know...normal and stuff" I see her cheeks change color to a pale red.

"Wow, that's nice..." I nod my head slowly as I stay silent.

"Yeah...It is..." She chuckles lightly as her amethyst eyes rise up and looks at my pale grey hair, her chuckling ceased as she kept on looking at my hair "Uh...Usami, is there anything wrong?" she raised her brow as her eyes land directly into my pale grey ones.

"No...nothing...nothing at all" I shake my head slowly as my finger is still tangled in my hair.

 "Are you sure? Because, to me you look like your finger is knotted in your hair" I hear her chuckle again as her soft milky white hand touches my ear then my hair.

"Whaaaaaaat? Naahh..." I shake my head again as I laugh quite nervously.

"Usami..." She looked directly into my eyes as she pouted. Her actions make me just want to kiss those lips of hers, but I don't since she probably doesn't share the same feelings for me.

"Yes, Yukari?"

"Why do you act so stubborn?"

"Uh...what do you mean?"

"Hair"

"Uh, Na-what now?"

"Hair, I know your hair is knotted, so...I want to help" She gave me a bright smile.

"I don't know what your--" I feel her hands on my cheeks, as she chuckled again

"I am going to help, Usami, no matter what you say" She replied as her thumb slowly rubbed on my cheek.

"O-Okay"

.     .     .     .

Alright, Usami. You screwed up once with that hair dilemma, now don't mess up now or you won't get those parts you wanted to upgrade your PC. Oh, who am I kidding? You are going to get them no matter what.

After five minutes of me being indecisive and Yukari laughing, we finally decide, well...I just nodded because I want to see her cute smiling face. But, I not listening to her suggestions...had brought me a huge pain in the ass.