ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

McQueen's Kid

This story is based around the plot of all three Cars films, which belong to their rightful owners.

So that means spoiler alert if you haven't seen Cars 3.

Stella McQueen has been living in Radiator Springs her whole life. She grew up going to her father's races and cheering him on, but when the Next Generation of Racers threaten to take her father's place, Stella is forced to learn how to compete. Will Stella be able to live out the family name or will she give her family shame?

This story is inspired by; Cars: Next Generation- The Story of Alex
Written by: TheInsanityKitty

Please keep in mind that some of these plots are my own and may conflict with scenes or parts in the actual movies. That is the point of fanfiction. This is a story I made up. Yes, I will try to follow the movies and I love feedback from everyone, but if it's obvious that I'm not following the movies, then please refrain from correcting me.

Also, this story is inspired by the one above. That just mean that's what made me want to write a book myself. I didn't copy anything from the author above and she didn't copy anything from me. We are both on good terms and understand that sometimes coincidences happen.

Ps: If anyone wants to make a cover I'd gladly take it. As you can tell I'm not very good at it hahaha

~~~~~~~~~~