Chapter 12

The alarm went off on the bedside table, waking me from the best sleep I’d had in ages, I realised where I was, turned it off and snuggled further into Connor as he stirred. He slowly opened his eyes, he smiled as he noticed me, he closed his eyes again and leaned into me.

“Morning beautiful,” he kissed my cheek and I blushed.

“Morning” I turned around and kissed his face properly, my heart started thumping rapidly against my chest; I needed to learn to get my feelings under control, we are going to be kissing a lot more if I had anything to do with it!

He pulled away reluctantly, then smiled at my newly rosy cheeks,

“We can’t start this when we have to be leaving in an hour! But you still look so cute when you blush Sarah.”

“I know, I just want to be able to stay in bed with you all day.” I thought I was talking to myself then I realized I had said it aloud, and I ducked under the covers to hide my blushing cheeks.

“Don’t be embarrassed beautiful, I feel the exact same way but unfortunately we can’t always just do what we want, hell if we could I’d…”

He stopped talking and I looked up from under the covers, it was his turn to blush, I laughed and kissed the bottom of his belly before kissing a line up to his face, he moaned and pulled me up into a hug, stopping it whilst he could.

I laughed, you could tell that he clearly wanting to continue, but I knew he was right, and I jumped out of bed and ran across the hall to the bathroom making sure I got there first!

I stepped in the shower and just let the hot water stream over my body while I just took in everything that has happened recently, it wasn’t long before I was interrupted though,

“Hurry up Sarah! Get out of the shower or I’m coming in for you!” Connor voice hollered from the other side of the door, suddenly bringing me back to reality, I smiled.

“Is that a threat or a promise?” I said back seductively; having to bite my cheeks to stop myself from laughing.

There was a moment of silence, I waited for his reaction.

Then the bathroom door burst open and he ran in, threw me over his shoulder and carried me out of the bathroom, I squealed as he took me into his bedroom before dropping me onto the bed, but I wouldn’t let go of his neck so he ended up falling on top of me. We laughed and then froze for a moment whilst we realized I was soaking wet and naked, laid underneath him, and then he immediately pressed his lips against mine, and then began leaving a trail of kisses down my chin and neck making me moan in delight, my heart fluttered at the shock and sensuality of it. For a moment, the passion was so intense I never wanted it to end. The sexual tension between us was unbelievable. Then as quickly as it began it had finished and he jumped up and walked out of the room.

“Connor?” I asked confused.

“Get dressed Sarah or I will not be able to control myself any longer.” He shouted back, I could tell through his voice how much he was having to fight with himself just to stay on the other side of the door.

I couldn’t help but let a smirk appear across my face,

“I need a towel Connor, and you may have to change your shirt since you just carried me from the bathroom.”

“In the top cupboard, I’ll come in when your dressed Sarah!”

I laughed,

“It’s not funny, you have absolutely no idea how crazy you send me!” he said, the frustration clear in his voice.