Chapter 10

Just want to say huge thanks and credit to silverxstarx who made my book cover! thanksss!  i think it's great!

******************************************************************************************************

I stared at him in shock, as he stood up from where he was sat.

“Wha-What! You can’t! Then you’ll be the one in prison!” I stuttered, “You can’t, I won’t let you!”

“Sarah, you can’t stop me. I’m sorry but there is a special place in hell for people like him and he’s going to be heading there much quicker than he ever expected to be going.”

My head was reeling, I couldn’t let Connor do this, yes I would be rid of my father once and for all but I would also never see Connor again and that is something I could not bear.

I knew I had to make him see how much I did care for him, as soon as I did that then we would be fine, he may even admit his feelings, then again he may not but at least he would know, and then would probably stop him, well hopefully. That was the only idea I could come up with.

I stood up and walked directly over to where he was standing, stood just before him and looked up into those eyes that still managed to take my breath away. My head felt lightheaded but I couldn’t take my eyes away from his.

There was a mixture of confusion in his face, he unsure of what I was going to do next, he usually took the lead but this time he didn’t stop me.

I took a deep breath, now was a better time than any other,

“I know I told you I was a virgin on our first date, and that’s because I still see myself as one, I have never once had sex by my own choice and I hope you understand that, and I promise you this now, that is the only lie that I will ever tell you.”

I spoke confidently, feeling strangely calm around him, like I knew this was the right thing to do.

I leaned upwards and gently pushed my lips onto his; they felt as though they were made to be put together, like we matched perfectly. I placed my arms around his neck and just lightly kissed his lips delicately but brimming with all the passion for him I could muster, coming from my entire being.

He groaned and was resistant for a moment or two, he pulled away and looked into my eyes,

“I’m sorry I know I have been a total idiot to you Sarah, I just felt that you are so much better than me, you deserve more. You deserve someone that can hold your hand in public, and take you out on dates and show the world how much they love you-“

I put my finger to his lips,

“Connor, I’m going to be straight with you now and I hope you appreciate it. I understand why you did what you did, I really do; and I appreciate what you think about our situation but I want you and nothing will ever change that. I’ve been absolutely heartbroken this past week without you, I didn’t know how to go on thinking you hated me, but now I know that you don’t. You make me feel loved and safe. So I just have one thing left to say; Connor Foster, I love you, and I know us being together whilst I’m still at school is incredibly dangerous for the both of us, but it’s a risk I’m willing to take. So the question is, Connor James Foster, are you willing to risk it all for me?”

There was a moments silence when he just looked at me in surprise, he was not expecting that, if it wasn’t such a serious moment where he decided whether I was worth it or not, I probably would have laughed.

“Yes”

The next thing I knew and his lips were crashed against mine. My knees went weak, I felt the need in him, just as I’ve needed to feel his kiss for what seemed like centuries. Before they had time to buckle he had picked me up and seductively pushed me against the back of the classroom wall, I pulled him in tighter my arms around his neck, my legs wrapped around his hips, I needed to feel as close as I possibly could to him. My head felt fuzzy and light from the lack of oxygen but I didn’t want to let go, I wanted this kiss to go on forever. Connor must have felt the same, I felt his tongue slide across my bottom lip asking for entrance, I immediately granted it, and his tongue began to massage mine. His hands were on my arse under my skirt pulling me further into him. I could feel he was excited, and feeling it against me just turned me on even more. I never wanted this moment to stop but my rational mind told me that we were still at school and anyone could walk in on us at any time, I reluctantly pulled myself out of this kiss.