Chapter 8

************************************************************************************** *

Bet you guys weren’t expecting this one! ;) hahaha gosh I am sly;)

Hope you like it, there is some abuse in this chapter so if it makes you feel uncomfortable I will write a brief summary at the end of this chapter, so that way no one has to miss it out!

 ******************************************************************************************8

My blood went cold as my abusive father stood there before me with an evil grin on his face, knowing he’d won. He’d found us. And it would be all too easy to regain control of us if my mother saw him.

I had to make him leave before she came home, he knew how to turn on the charm, of course he did, they’d been childhood sweethearts until he turned aggressive and abusive the way he did.

“What the hell do you want?” I demanded trying to hide the fear which unfortunately was all too clear in my voice.

“Now that is not a great way to welcome your precious father back in to your life now is it? Particularly when it was your fault I had to leave in the first place, you with your little lies Sarah.” He was sly.

He had obviously known we had been here for a while and had been biding his time, knowing I was alone and vulnerable was best time for him; he would force me into talking mum into letting him back. Well he could fucking try.

“I wasn’t lying you hit me, and abused me for years! How did you find us?” I couldn't help a tear escape my eye as I could feel an anxiety attack approaching any time soon.

“It’s not hard to follow you guys you know, you’ll never be rid of me Sarah,” he growled.

“Leave us alone!” I shouted

I kneed his groin and tried to shut the door, but he wasn’t having it. He forced the door back open,

“You stupid bitch!” he shouted, and then I felt searing pain across the left side of my cheek.

He’d slapped me; I fell to the floor with the force of it.

“Now you’re going to get it.” He said it menacingly, whispering in my ear as he had me pinned against the floor.

A tear fell down the side of my face. All the years of abuse came flooding back, the parts nobody knew about, not even my mum, and she thought he just hit me but it was so much worse than that.

He kissed my cheek just like he had done when I was little but there was a different look in his eye, lust. As soon as I noticed it I knew I could not let this happen to me again. I brought my knee up yet again hitting his groin, his hands released my arm as he groaned in pain. I took my chance and backed up as quickly as possible so I was on my feet again but he grabbed my ankle.

“You’re going nowhere.” he snarled.

“Please. Please stop.” I resorted to begging, which unfortunately he seemed to enjoy more.

“No, I’m going to enjoy this.”

“No you’re not! Leave me alone!" I screamed, forcing my foot straight into his face he let go in shock, I never used to fight this much, I’d always figured there was no point; but I had changed.

I ran for dear life, I couldn’t get out as he had the doorway blocked, it was like a game of cat and mouse for him, he seemed to think that he would win so he was just enjoying the game.

I ran upstairs, he was unfamiliar with this house so hopefully I could hide until someone came home and he was discovered or forced to scarper.

My heart was thumping so hard in my chest I was surprised it hadn’t broken its way through, my palms were sweating as fear spread like a disease through my entire body. I could not let it consume me though, if it did I knew I would have one of my panic attacks then he’d have me caught in absolutely no time.