Part thirty-seven

EARLY UPDATEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WARNING: This chapter is REALLY depressing, so I'm just warning you. Yeah.

BTW NEW TRAILER ON THE SIDE BUT WATCH AFTER U READ DIS CUZ THERES SOME SPOILERS YA Xx

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jane's POV

I can't decipher anything at this moment. My whole life has been a lie to me, has been planned out. I have always had high respect for Aiden's father, but when I was told how he really is, what he's done, my feelings have changed towards the satanical man and now all I hold for him is hatred. My head is feeling this sharp pain, my heart's beating fast, and my blood is boiling, all signs of my anger and overall stress.

And the thing is that even though he did a decent thing by telling me all of this, I will never forgive Aiden Page. He locked me out from the world for his own desire, tricked me into feeling things for him when I was only a mere child and I can't believe I wasted all of my time on that cynical and maybe even psychotic man.

He was going to get his father to force me into matrimony with him and he thought he could make up everything by confessing all of this...this... I don't even know what to call this. Wicked and sinister plan I guess.

He even had the audacity to ask me to be his girlfriend when first, I thought I made it clear that I am in no way shape or form infatuated with him in that way and second, he did all of that crap to me and my family. Fuck that. No. Fuck him.

I couldn't help but feel a little startled and scared though when I declined by showing my five fingers to his face and receiving a terrified angered glare from him. His cheeks were flushed and his eyes turned almost black. Even though it happened hours ago, I still remember his last words precisely.

"It's because of him isn't it?! Well you know what, you can have him. You can have all of those people that have left you!" He yelled, creating a scene before storming out and leaving me by myself.

I have never felt so angry, so betrayed in my entire life. I thought Aiden was one of those people I would play bingo with or just watch old movies with in my elderly years since I thought so highly of him, but now I wish to never see his big brown eyes again.

I would never wish loneliness upon anyone since that feeling has become one of my greatest companions and I know how much of a bitch she is, but now I wish that upon Aiden and his father. He is the reason for everything. He is the reason for my mother's disappearance, for my isolation as a child, and the list goes on. I just feel bad for Angie who had to deal with these two practically all of her life. She didn't divorce that monster for my own safety and dealt with her son's small mental capacity. I really do hope she recovers or has already since even though the skin on her face may now be plastic, she is internally one of the most wholesome people I have met, and I am grateful to God that she was there to save me.

I immediately ran home from the cafe, craving so badly to be by myself and try to gain control back over my mind. When I got to Kat's, I just ran to Carly's bed, bringing my knees to my chest and wrapping my arms around them, rocking myself back and forth as I tried to shut out my inner thoughts that were repeating the horrible secrets in my ears.

My whole life has just been one big hoax. Am I even me or am I just a creation molded by all the devious people that have deceived me? I don't know, I just don't know anymore and all these images of knives and gallows that have now been framing themselves in my mind are scaring me. No. Get out of my head. I'm not that depressed. I can't be.