Part thirteen

Hey guys!!!! STORY OF MY LIFE WAS PERFECT and okay here's the next chapter XD haha enjoy <3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Is Louis almost here?" I question.

Liam gets out his phone from his pocket and stares at the screen before meeting my gaze.

"Ya, he says he'll be here in a few minutes." Liam responds as he sticks his other hand in his denim jean jacket's pocket nervously.

Niall, Zayn, Liam and I are all waiting impatiently at the front of the huge mansion, waiting to hear Louis drive up. Louis is unaware of the real reason why he needs to pick us up. He just thinks that Zayn and Liam are ready to go back to the hotel...what a surprise he's going to get.

I begin to pace back and forth with my bottom lip beneath my teeth and my fingers fiddling with each other as thoughts of Harry enter my mind. What if someone hurts him? What if he drinks too much and damages something? What if he's....he's with a girl....

A sick feeling enters my stomach and I swallow hard. He wouldn't...But I mean he doesn't even like me in that way so he could if he wanted to...wait why do I care. No. If he's with a girl than that's his problem. Not mine.

I sigh as I shut my eyes tight, trying to calm myself down.

"Jane."

I flinch a little at the touch of Zayn's hand on my shoulder. I open my eyes quickly and I clear my throat as I try to put myself back together again.

Zayn gives me a soft smile and stares down at me with worry in his dark hazel colored eyes.

"Did Rose have a good time?" He asks.

I plaster on a fake smile. At least he's trying to keep my mind off of everything and I'm grateful for that.

"Ya. She said that she's going to miss you the most actually." I state causing him to chuckle.

Rose left about twenty minutes ago to the shelter with Katherine. None of the boys know that, that was probably the last time they would ever see Rose again. I can tell they all liked her and that Zayn and Harry even grew a little bond with her and it's a shame that they only got to see her once.

He places his hand into his denim pocket and smiles widely.

"She's really mature for her age, yeah."

I chuckle a little as I nod slightly.

"She is. Sometimes I think she's older than me." I reply.

Soft laughs escape his lips again , making his face seem more childlike as they merge with his smile.

"I think we all think that." He states.

"Ya espe-"

"Louis' here." Niall says, interrupting me.

All my nervousness replaces the slight calmness I felt a few seconds ago. Dang.

I turn to Zayn to see how he doesn't look too calm himself. I guess he talked to me, not only to relax me, but himself as well.

I feel my feet begin to walk for me towards the front door.

As Liam walks out of the door, we all follow right behind him, me the most anxious looking one.

When I step onto the drive way, a cold breeze hits me and I wrap my arms around myself shivering a little. The sight of a silver expensive looking car makes the atmosphere even colder. I'm guessing since the one driving it, is the boy I so loathe. Well maybe not loathe.