Part eighteen

Hey guys! I was going to update tomorrow, but since I'm sick and I kinda have nothing to do...here :) I hope you enjoy! This has been the double update weekend spectacular!!! XD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I tilt my head from laughter as I replay the video on Niall's laptop.

"It's not that funny!" Louis comments as he himself laughs.

I now know why people like drinking so much, I feel super free and just plain fucking happy. Niall is laughing his ass off next to Zayn and besides Louis, we are all drunk up our butts.

Niall grabs his laptop from me and places it on his lap. He begins to type something in the search bar on this website called Tubeyou or Poohue, I can't remember right now, but whatever it's this website with a load of videos.

His eyes shut closed for a little as he begins to laugh very loudly  when he presses the play button.

Louis places his hand on his forehead and shakes his head as he chuckles.

"God you are all fucking idiots when you're drunk." Louis states.

He then turns his attention to Zayn who is staring at the roof with a serious expression on his face.

"Don't you ever think that like  the ceiling is like a person and has like feelings and stuff a-" Zayn begins.

Louis raises an eyebrow and laughs even more.

"Zayn I'm beginning to think that you blazed without us knowing." Louis adds as he smiles tremendously.

Zayn looks at Louis and just bursts into laughter, causing Louis to roll his eyes.

Niall nudges me with his elbow and points to the screen excitedly.

I giggle at his reaction and I set my attention to the video.

I don't know why I'm laughing at everything, but it's better than crying or feeling depressed for myself so I'm content.

"Jane Jane watch this. Look. Look at Harry." Niall adds.

The video is of Harry and all the other boys sitting on a staircase. They all look younger and none of them even have tattoos.

I can't help but laugh at the sight of Liam's old hair and I wish he was here with us so he could laugh along.

'Liam is the smart one. Harry is the flirt. Zayn is vain. See what I did there. Niall is the funny one.'

Then Harry looks at Louis.

'And Louis' the leader. And Louis' the leader because that's the only one that was left.'

The smile on my face is as clear as the bright blue sky and I can't help but burst into laughter. It's weird seeing Louis and Harry as friends and just getting along. I can tell that they we're very close. I still wonder what happened between them.

Niall shows me a few more and Louis even joined us, laughing along, while Zayn is now passed out on the couch.

"Louis I hate to say this, but I hate carrots. Sorry but it looks like I'm not your soul mate." I comment as I glance at Louis who is sitting next to me on my right.

Louis rolls his eyes and sticks out his tongue in a playful way causing me to laugh.

"These videos are just so ancient." Louis remarks with a soft calm smile spread on his lips.

Niall chuckles.

"SUPERMAN IS HERE!" Niall yells out of nowhere, causing me to jump from surprise.