Part twenty-nine

Hey Guys! So I had to get surgery on my dominant hand yesterday because my finger broke (long story) and so this update was 75% written before my surgery when I was able to use it, and the rest with my left hand only. So the updates might take a little longer now until my hand heals since my left hand is really hard for me to do anything with. So yea. I hope you enjoy though!

BTW CHECK OUT THE SONG ON THE SIDE BECAUSE I FOUND IT THE OTHER DAY AND I LOVEEEEEE IT AND IT GOES WITH THE STORY OK YA. ENJOY.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Tomorrow's Christmas Eve you know." I whisper in his ear as I bury my head into the crook of his neck.

He just mumbles something I don't understand. A yes I'm guessing.

"Hmm."

I chuckle tiredly.

I feel him begin to rub small circles on my back as he pulls me slightly closer to him.

"It's also Louis' birthday." He mentions in a tired raspy tone.

I sigh as my eyes continue to stay closed in comfort.

"Hmm. I know." I respond.

I got the birthday boy a Marvel cigarette lighter since I know that he likes the comics so much, but since he's in London for the week, I'm going to have to wait till he returns.

"As much as I enjoy having you here, why don't you go home and spend Christmas with your family? I mean I think you can still catch a plane on time an-"

I feel his grip loosen around me as he sits himself up.

"You know why Jane." He interrupts, causing me to sigh.

I sit up as well in his bed and I plop my feet on top of the duvet, since I'm beginning to feel a little warm. Harry is like a heater and sleeping next to him for a few hours is like wearing eighteen layers of clothing in one hundred degree weather. Maybe not that hot, but still.

"Maybe you should try, I me-"

"No. Just leave it alone." He says, obviously trying to keep himself from losing his temper.

I feel myself sigh again as I begin to play with the white comforter under me.

"Look. I'm sorry. I know you have good intentions, but I'm just not ready yet and I don't think they are either. Okay?"

I feel my hand stop what it's doing as I feel him place his own upon it, the calming sensation suffocating my senses.

I glance up at him to see how he's grinning softly at me, looking slightly guilty for his harsh tone. I feel myself grin back and I just nod.

"I understand." I simply respond, earning a more relaxed and genuine smile from him.

He leans himself close to me and places a soft kiss on my forehead before getting out of his bed.

"You can stay here if you want, I'm going to take a quick shower." He states as he scurries off to his drawer, grabbing his clothes.

"Okay."

My eyes begin to roam around his very messy room and I smirk to myself, which Harry notices.

"What are you planning?" He questions as he raises an eyebrow right next to the door.

I just giggle as I shake my head. I'm not gonna tell him anything.

He looks around the room for a second before meeting my eyes again.