Part twenty-five

HEY GUYS!!!! Since I got almost 30 votes last chapter, I'm updating early like I promised!!! :D So here enjoyXX

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jane's POV

I begin to twirl a piece of my hair around my right index finger as Harry stops the car right in front of Katherine's apartment.

After our moment that Harry and I shared, we both thought it would be a good idea to just drop me off. A. because his head still hurts slightly, and B. I don't quite know what that moment meant to him...If it was just a one- time thing to get me to shut up or because he felt something strong for me and I really need to just take a long warm shower and a nap to think things through. But of course, I didn't tell him that, I just told him that I didn't want to keep Katherine alone, which is another reason as well, so I technically didn't lie to him.

The whole ride was silent, and by the tightness of his grip on the steering wheel, I can tell that he was thinking about something the whole time, making me feel nervous. What if he's just going to ignore me again? What if this is the last I see him? What if-

"Jane."

I turn my head slowly to see how his eyes are directly upon me, making me feel small and debilitated. My finger continues twirling in an un willing manner and I am beginning to feel annoyed with myself.

"Yes?" I ask.

His eyes dart to my hand, and he slowly places his own, stopping my frantic and repetitive action, on it delicately.

I feel my whole body freeze as well as my cheeks burn furiously when he tangles his fingers with my own. For a second I believe that I am only dreaming and that I will just wake up, to feel disappointed with my life once again, but soon realize that it's all real as I feel him squeeze my hand and see the small smile that plasters on his face as he looks gapingly into my eyes.

I just want to get my sketch book out right now, just so I could just draw him and relive this moment forever, because he looks so calm and angelic, as if he is light itself and darkness is anything that isn't his eyes, with their beautiful emerald green color and magnificently astonishing glow.

"Would you be willing to wake up early and perhaps come to the studio tomorrow?" He questions, his hand still holding my own.

"Um sure, but may I ask what for?"

He licks his lips and smirks nervously, as if he's trying to keep his 'smooth' and 'cool' composure, when in actuality he is very uneasy and even a little impotent.

"I want to spend the whole day with you...If you w-want to, I mean-"

"I would love to." I interrupt, his cheeks turning slightly pink. Oh God he's killing me.

He chuckles a little before smiling wide, his dimples popping out and all I can do is smile back, trying to hold in my excitement.

"That's great. Um meet me at six thirty?"

I just nod and he mirrors my action, his smile still evident.

"Okay." He simply replies, his lips touching each other once again.

He loosens his fingers from my hand and places his thumb on the top of it, bringing it up to his lips and placing a soft kiss upon it.

I feel my smile falter and my lips separate at his gesture. I guess he's not going to ignore me after all.

We both say our goodbyes and I can't help but look back to see him drive off, my hand holding my other, and my thumb rubbing over the spot in which he set his beautiful lips upon.