Part sixteen

Hey guys! I know I said I would do a double update on Friday and it is now sunday, but I've been busy this weekend and I swear next week I'll do the double update. I'm sorry :( Enjoy at least this Xx

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Which was your favorite?" Harry questions as we both enter his car.

We spent about an hour here, and it was one of the best times of my life. Just the art was intensifyingly beautiful, even if it was graffiti. No one has ever taken me to a place like this and it means a lot to me that he thought of me. The artwork felt like music to my ears and all I wanted to do was dance and just be happy. I miss my father more than anything, but he never would've taken me to a place like this and anyway it felt good to forget all my troubles for a little while. I guess Harry just has that effect on me...he makes me forget about everything stressful in my life and just makes me feel a big sense of relief.

"I quite liked the galaxy one. I know it sounds weird, but just by looking at it I felt like I could fly at that moment you know?" I say as I close the car door and buckle my seatbelt.

He closes his door and I see the glowing smile plastered on his face.

"Ya. It reminded me of when I was a kid and I would look at the stars with Ge-"

His smile almost instantly fades and he closes his eyes for a quick second before sighing and opening them again, revealing his green emerald eyes. He puts the key in the ignition and waits for the car to warm up.

"With Gemma your sister?" I ask.

I remember how at the park when we met the second time, Harry told me about his sister and their close relationship.

With his gaze on the road, he just nods his head in response.

I look down at my hands and I begin to fiddle with my fingers.

"W-what happened?"

I glance up back at him.

"You know... with your sister and your mom? I add.

I hear him put the car in drive and I can't help but sigh at his silence. What? Just because he took you to see some walls, doesn't mean that you two are best friends. Why would he tell you?

"They found out who I really am." I hear him reply unexpectedly.

His eyes still remain on the road and by the way his eyes are narrowed in concentration, I can tell he's thinking about them.

"Who you really are? What do you mean?"

He opens his mouth but quickly closes it before he licks his lips.

"I'm fucked up Jane. Really fucked up."

I feel my lips separate at his words and I don't know how to respond. He's not fucked up. I mean sometimes he can really get on my nerves, but I mean everyone has their moments, even me.

"Why would you think that? You've helped me...not everyone would do what you did. I mean you he-"

"Ya I took you in, I brought Rose, and I hung up your drawing. I get it okay. I fucking get it."

I feel my heart stop in my chest and I quickly turn my head to the right, staring at the window.

Water droplets begin to stream down the window and the sound of thunder echoes through my ears. I would usually laugh about how the weather always resembles my mood, but right now, when those words said in that hurtful tone left his lips, I felt like I just got stabbed. All the relief I felt a few minutes later has vanished and a bag full of bricks is weighing down my good attitude. All the memories of my father, Aiden, and my mother have all submerged back into my mind and this time I don't want to release them, I want to drown in it. Maybe I deserve this...to feel sad. At least just for a little while. I've been such a pest to everyone...