Part fourteen

Hey guys!! First off... I WENT TO SEE MICHAEL BUBLE YESTERDAY AND I JUST JLGYLJHG:LJGLJKGL HE WAS AMAZING AND PERFECT AND SOML MUSIC VIDEO JHGLHJGLHJGLJH okay I'm fine XD haha okay well here's chapter 14 and I hope you guys enjoy Xx

...........................................................................................................................................................................

"I'm going to fucking kill him." Louis says as he shuts his car door violently.

"Calm down mate." Liam states in a calm tone as he places his hand on Louis' shoulder.

Louis shakes Liam's hand off and turns around to face him.

"No I'm not going to calm down. We we're out for hours searching for him and he's been here the whole fucking time! He's probably in his room with three dumb ass sluts right now." Louis adds through his clenched teeth.

I feel my stomach twist out of disgust at his assumption. He couldn't have possibly- well he could, but I hope he didn't.

I begin to twist a piece of my hair around my index finger as I begin to walk passed Louis and Liam, heading to the front door. I'm guessing Louis noticed my discomfort since as I passed him, his features softened and he even looked a bit guilty. I hear two car doors closing from behind me, I'm guessing Zayn and Niall, as I stand anxiously in front of the locked white wooden door.

"Let's just get inside already." Louis adds in a softer yet still angry tone.

I move aside as Niall walks up to the door and begins to unlock it.

I begin to shake a little nervously as I hear the sound of the many key chains crash together as Niall turns the key slowly in the lock.

At the sound of the door finally unlocking and opening, all the boys walk passed me and for some reason I can't move. My feet are cemented to the brick tile of the porch and I feel like a statue.

"Um Jane are you coming in?" Liam states as he walks up to me.

I cross my arms together awkwardly and I nod my head a little as I step inside.

As I pass the comfy, costly maroon colored wool couches, I hear Liam walk up to my side.

"Everything's going to be okay. At least Harry is safe." Liam whispers.

I continue looking forward as my feet lead me to the hallway and Liam walks passed me, heading to the hallway.

"At least I hope he is." I think I hear him mutter.

I shouldn't be making such a big deal about this, but I can't help it. The image of many girls throwing themselves at him repulses me as well as make me...well a little envious.

I shake my thoughts and I lower my hands to my sides as I speed up my pace. You shouldn't be thinking like that Jane. You're not your mother and you never shall be.

I clench my fists a little as I walk down the hall to where everyone else is. They are all standing in front of Harry's closed door and it amuses me a little. They look they're getting ready to kick his door down and arrest him for treason.

 I think I watched too many old movies with my father when I was a kid.

"What are we waiting for?" Louis questions as he now crosses his arms, but him out of annoyance and aggravation.

Niall places his ear against the closed door and furrows his eyebrows in concentration.

"I think I hear snoring. He's sleeping." Niall mutters.