•XX• (20)

A furious looking Mr and Mrs Turner narrowed their eyes, searching for Elizabeth.

The whole Grand Hall was dead silent.

Elizabeth squeaked out a high pitch noise and ducked behind her clutch, trying to hide her face. She quickly tried to slip Sirius the antidote to the laxatives, but, he was farting so much that he dropped the bottle.

The bottle hit the floor with a tinkling sound, glass breaking and Mrs Turner's eyes found Elizabeth.

"Get the girl!" She screeched.

Immediately, Mr Turner and a few Slytherin boys rushed towards Elizabeth. Not before James and Remus grabbed her and made a run for it though.

"Where are you taking me?!" Elizabeth squealed as the boys grabbed her arms and they ran out of the Grand Hall together.

"You'll see. We'll come get you when it's safe." Remus looked behind his shoulder to see Mr Turner gaining on them.

"Hey! I can protect myself you know." Elizabeth protested.

"Please, just listen for once." James pleaded.

"Fine." Elizabeth picked up speed and caught up head to head with the boys.

"Woman! How are you running in those shoes?!" James exclaimed, as he remembered that Elizabeth had heeled sandals on.

"First of all, I'm a young lady, second, I'm not." Elizabeth showed James a shoe in her hand.

James rolled his eyes and looked at Remus. The two of them halted to a stop and lifted up a painting. "Elizabeth, get in quick! They're coming!" James smirked.

And true to his words, as soon as Elizabeth had gotten in and the two boys had placed the painting back in place, Mr Turner and the Slytherin boys found them.

"Grab them." Mr Turner instructed.

James and Remus made a mad dash to the Gryffindor dorms, the Slytherin boys hot on their tails.

"Now, now. Where would Elizabeth hide?" Mr Turner inspected a potted plant, "Ah, I know. Behind this painting!"

Mr Turner rubbed his hands together and walked to the painting.

He removed the painting and peered inside, only to find a dark corrider with plenty of cob webs.

Mr Turner frowned and rushed inside the corrider, not bothering to put the painting back up.

"Oh my!"