IX (9)

A/N: I have Sirius writer's block right now. Sorry. This chapter's gonna be random and short.

Sirius woke up and walked to the Black Lake.

He sat down on a rock and looked into the lake.

Footsteps crunched in the gravel behind him. Whipping his head around, he came face to face with Elizabeth.

"Elizabeth! Wha-" He was cut off by Elizabeth pressing her lips to his.

"What are you doing here? I thought you were on a date with Remus." Sirius sputtered, breaking off the kiss.

"I love you! Not Remus! I realized that you are the love of my life!" Elizabeth tried to kiss him again.

And this time, he let her.

"Sirius? Sirius mate! Why are making out with the air?!" A faint voice interrupted his and Elizabeth's makeout session.

Sirius woke up with a start. Remus was staring at him.

"Who were you making out with?" Remus asked curiously.

"Oh! Uh. Just. You know. Pfft. Um. A seal." Sirius nervously waved him off.

"A seal?!" Remus exclaimed.

"Yup." Sirius bit his lip.

"Well..." Remus slightly snickered.

"Bye!" Sirius pushed Remus out of the dorm.

"A seal?! What was I thinking?!" Sirius face palmed.

A/N: Yeah, as I said before, I have Sirius writer's block. Sorry. This was random.