VI (6)

A/N: For all you uneducated kiddos out there, I use Roman numerals for my chapters. Here's a chart of Roman numerals on the top or side. You're welcome. *Plays "You're Welcome" from Moana*

Elizabeth had escaped from the food attack hours ago.

She was now sitting on her bed, rummaging through her trunk.

She was looking for some Spello-tape, as her glasses had broke whilst she was escaping from the Great Hall.

Elizabeth sighed in frustration and went to her last resort. The boys' dorm. The Slytherin boys dorm.

She pounded on the Slytherin common room door and was welcomed in. She had loads of friends in Slytherin, she thought she was going to be in Slytherin, and, the Slytherins enjoyed her company. Well, at least most of them did. Only the prissy evil ones didn't.

Elizabeth entered boys dorm and looked around.

"Hey, Jax." She flopped down on Jax's bed.

Zachary Jax Dongle was Elizabeth's male best friend. She called him Jax when she wanted something, Zach normally, Dongle when she wanted to tease him, and, Zachary when she was mad.

Zach called Elizabeth, Liz normally and Elizabeth Juniper Turner when he was mad.

"What is it now?" Zach began looking through his trunk.

"You are the best guy friend everrrrrrrrr." Elizabeth buttered him up.

"Cut the crap Liz. What do you want?" Zach raised an eyebrow.

"I need Spello-tape. My glasses broke. Again." Elizabeth pouted and put on her puppy dog eyes.

"You broke them again?! Anyways, you could of just asked. Plus, can't you use Reparo to fix them?" Zach closed his trunk on sat on it.

"Oh yeah! Thanks! Bye." Elizabeth stood up and ran to the door.

Before she could reach it, someone from the outside opened it and smacked her in the face.

Elizabeth fell with a cry of pain.

"Liz!" Zach rushed over and helped her up.

Zach was like a protective older brother at times, since she lost hers.

"Whoever hurt you is gonna pay." Zach cracked his knuckles and prepared to punch the person who opened the door.

"Zach, it's fine." Elizabeth sighed, even though it clearly was not fine.

Her nose was swollen and bruising.

"Oh, shiitake mushrooms." Sirius was stood in the doorway.

"I'll go do Madam Pomfrey." Elizabeth sighed again.

"You're gonna do Madam Pomfrey?!" Zach looked shocked.

"Do! Do! Ugh! T-o. To." Elizabeth struggled to say it because her nose was swollen.

"Okay. Now, lemme beat up this bloody boy." Zach looked at Sirius.

"No! It's fine."

"Humph! Fine." Zach glared at Sirius and crossed his arms.

"Sorry." Sirius finally spoke up.

"That's it?" Zach continued to stare daggers at Sirius.

"Yes?"

"Alright."

"Did you cause that food fight? I've got mashed potatoes in my beautiful hair!" Sirius directed at Elizabeth.

"First of all, your hair looks like a rat pooped in it, the mashed potatoes suit you. Second, no! I came back from bringing Remus to Madam Pomfrey and saw chaos and havoc, so, I tried to leave without getting dirty, but, I tripped and my glasses fell and broke." Elizabeth lied, "Also, why are you here?"

Sirius believed her and so did Zach. It was too easy to trick these gullible boys.

"I'm here because I thought you caused the food fight. So, I followed you." Sirius said seriously.

"Bye." Elizabeth waved.

The boys chorused their goodbyes and Sirius left.

As Elizabeth walked to Madam Pomfrey's, she hummed a song she made.

Oh Sirius Orion Black The Third.

You're about as seductive and attractive as a turd.