•X• (10)

A/N: Hai, people of the Wattpad universe! I come here bearing nothing but a smile. I made (and failed) a collage for the Marauders, so, laugh at me, cool down and read this chapter! Bai!

Elizabeth walked into the Great Hall, alone. No Remus in sight, and sat down at the Ravenclaw table.

Sirius boldly marched up to her, chest puffed out.

"Hello." Elizabeth spoke warily.

"Good day."

"Okay." Elizabeth picked up a crumpet, smothered something onto it, and walked away.

"Wait!" Sirius ran after her.

"Yes?"

"Never mind."

"Alright."

Just as Elizabeth was about to walk away, Sirius sweeped her off her feet and kissed her, hard.

It took Elizabeth a moment to process it, then, she kissed back.

Sirius pulled away and cackled in laughter.

"James! Peter! Remus! I did it! I did the dare!" Sirius shouted.

James, Peter and Remus appeared from underneath some silky substance.

"Remus? This was a dare?" Elizabeth had a stone cold face.

"Yes. I was dared to date you and then dump you. Sorry." Remus looked at her with guilt.

Elizabeth hadn't dated Remus for a long time, but, her heart started to crack. Literally.

Elizabeth had a curse that made her heart literally crack when she was extremely sad. But, it never killed her. It only made her suffer in pain.

Elizabeth gasped in a breath and collapsed. Her pulse slowed down to the point of death.

Everybody in the Great Hall except the Marauders scrambled out as Dumbledore came in.

He looked furious, nobody had ever seen him like this.

"OUT." Dumbledore demanded at the Marauders.

Their faces were remarkably pale as they ran out.

Dumbledore knelt next to Elizabeth. She had blood trickling out of her mouth.

"Professor Dumbledore! Put the girl down!" Headmaster Dippet called out.

Dumbledore sighed and picked her up. He then ran out with the girl in his arms, and as he exited Hogwart's grounds, he disapparated.

He arrived at the Turners' doorstep and knocked.

Mr and Mrs Turner opened the door and gasped.

Mrs Turner started crying and Mr Turner excused himself.

"I-is she, um, d-de-dead?" Mrs Turner's voice cracked.

"No. It was the curse. I'll leave you with her." And with that, Dumbledore disapparated.

Mrs Turner picked up Elizabeth and shut the door.

She and Mr Turner looked at each as soon as the door was shut.

Her tears were gone. He smiled wickedly.

"This'll teach her a lesson."