How You Meet-Part One

Hey guys. Jade here. I'm gonna warn you now, this is going to be really REALLY long. Like, I'm talking thousands of words. I had to split it into two parts because I wrote WAY more than I thought I would. I'll try to shorten them for the next part. EXCEPT FOR MY TWINS. THEY COME FIRST. I didn't intend to make each of them so long, but I wanted a story behind each of them, so they are each very long. There are going to be 7 different people in part one, the first 7 I listed in the description. Also, there will be pictures of fake texts and tweets that I've made, so I'm sorry if you are unable to see them. Don't forget to PM me or comment requests! Read the description for how to request. I hope you enjoy! Love you guys <3

Word Count: 6694

Jake:

    You started as a small YouTuber, as most do, and you slowly began to grow in popularity. You started doing daily vlogs, using Jake Paul as a huge inspiration. You loved to watch all his videos, even back before he got super popular. You had heard about him through a friend and got hooked immediately. You had always had a crush on Jake, but you felt like you'd always be just another fan to him, and there was no way you would ever meet him, aside from maybe a meet-and-greet or something.

    Then one day it happened. You had just recently reached 10,000 subscribers, and the ones that watched you daily knew that you loved Jake Paul. One day, you posted your daily vlog and you mentioned Jake and how you had just received his It's Everyday Bro hoodie. You had put up a montage of you getting the package, opening it, and putting on the sweatshirt. You had just put up the video, and suddenly getting a bunch of tweet mention notifications. Usually you got a few likes and retweets on your video tweets from your loyal fans, but this was different. You got on your phone and saw that all your fans were tweeting screenshots of you in the merch at Jake.

    You were so surprised, but happy and thankful for having the best fans ever. You turned your phone off and made a strawberry smoothie real quick. You sat back down, your phone still going off. You started watching one of Jake's older vlogs when you started getting a bunch of texts from your best friend.

 You started watching one of Jake's older vlogs when you started getting a bunch of texts from your best friend

   You sat there in shock for a moment. What did she mean "The Jake Paul wants to meet you"? You sent her a quick 'hang on' and got on your twitter. You saw a tweet you were mentioned in and it was from... Jake Paul. No, no, this wasn't possible. You went through every check you could to see if it was a fan account, but... it wasn't. It was verified. You dared yourself to look at what the tweet said. What would Jake Paul say to you? Stop vlogging you suck? Leave me alone? 

 What would Jake Paul say to you? Stop vlogging you suck? Leave me alone?