Chapter 15

**Hey you wonderful followers, sorry it's a short update. The next one will be longer, oh and spoiler alert...possible SwanQueen baby....haaa! I know...im evil***
Emma stopped crying as she felt two arms wrap around her waist. “R,Regina?” She asked,her heartbeat racing, as she began processing what was happening. “Hello dear.” Regina whispered gently in the princesses ear. The princess slowly turned around, and looked into the familiar brown eyes that held tears in them. “Regina.” Emma whispered. The Queen smiled sweetly, as she gently brushed a strand of hair out of the princesses face. “H, How are you alive?” Asked Emma as she gently caressed Regina’s cheek. “Your kiss, it seems you truly are the savior.” The Queen replied with a sad smile. “What’s wrong?” whispered Emma as she took the Queens hand and gave it a gentle squeeze.
“We can never be together Emma.” Regina answered as she looked away from Emma. “I don’t see why not.” Emma replied. “Because,” the Queen started, “You’re the savior, and I’m the Evil Queen, things could never work out with us.” Regina whispered sadly. Emma wrapped her arms around the Queens waist, and locked eyes with her. “When I look at you, I don’t see an Evil Queen, I see Regina. When you saved my life, that wasn’t the Evil Queen, that was Regina. And that’s who I would like to get to know better…Regina.” Regina was silent for a while, as she processed Emma’s words. “Come back with me to Arendelle, I’ll explain everything to my parents.” Pleaded the princess. “They won’t believe you, they still see me as the Evil Queen.” Regina replied.
“Then I’ll make them see you differently.” Said Emma with a defiant look in her eyes, that Regina had become all too familiar with. “I’m not going to be able to change your mind about this, am I?” Regina asked, even though she already knew the answer. Emma shook her head no, and the Queen let out a soft chuckle. “Well then princess, I suppose we’d better get moving.” Said Regina as she turned and headed out of her bedroom, with Emma following closely behind.