Chapter 1: New Family

"Hermione! Please come down here for a moment!" My mother calls from downstairs.
"Coming mum!" I call back after placing a bookmark in my book and placing it next to me on my bed.
I quickly get up from my bed and exit my room, something in my mother's tone making me want to get downstairs as quickly as possible. I jog down the stairs and turn into the living room and see two gorgeous people and Blaise Zabini sitting on the couch across from my parents.
"Uh, what's going on?" I ask, confused as to why Blaise Zabini and, most likely, his parents are in my house.
"I assume you already know Blaise. But these are his parents, Mr. And Mrs. Zabini." My mother introduces with no emotion un her normally friendly tone.
"Why are they here?" I ask, disliking the fact that not only strangers were in my house, but a Slytherin as well.
"They're here to take you back home." My father speaks up, sounding angry and hurt.
"But this is my home?" I ask, getting even more confused.
"No it's not, we're your biological parents. Blaise is your twin brother. We gave you to the Granger's so you would be safe from you-know-who." Mrs. Zabini speaks up.
"That's not possible. I look nothing like you." I say, trying to deny my true lineage.
"We'll explain that when we get home. Please go pack your things." Mr. Zabini asks politely and I just simply nod in response, knowing that there's no reason to argue. "Blaise, help her get her things packed."
"Yes father." Blaise agrees before we both trudge up the stairs and into my room.
"Twins, huh?" I scoff, not believing it. "Do we have any othe siblings?"
"Yeah. Rosaline, Thomas and Layla. Rosaline is eleven, Thomas is eight and Layla is six." Blaise answers honestly, smiling at the mention of our siblings.
"Great. Does anybody else know about us being twins?" I ask, not being ready with others knowing.
"Just the family." Blaise answers honestly as he picks up a pile of books and puts them into my carry-on bag. "Don't worry, we won't tell anyone unless you are okay with it."
"Okay. Thank you. How long have you known?" I ask, feeling oddly comfortable talking to my twin brother.
"First or Second year. Mum and dad told me to just keep my distance from you so I wouldn't be tempted to tell you." Blaise answers honestly and I'm shocked at how honest he's being.
"Okay." I answer because I don't know how to reply any other way.
Blaise and I quickly finish packing up all of my things in about a half an hour. We bring all of my bags downstairs and Mr. Zabini, or, well, my father, brings them out to the car.
"We'll go outside so you can say your goodbyes." My biological mother, Mrs. Zabini, says before her and Blaise leave the house and I can hear them shut the door after they leave the house.
"Hermione, sweetie." Mrs. Granger says as she gets off the couch and makes her way towards me.
"Thank you, for everything. For treating me like a daughter." I thank her, because they could have been horrible to me but they were the best adoptive parents I could have ever wished for.
"You're still our little girl and you are welcome here anytime." Mr. Granger offers as he walks over to me and his wife to give me one of his signature bone crushing hugs.
"I love you guys so much." I say into Mr. Granger's shirt before he lets me go. "Thank you again."
"Go on, you don't want to keep them waiting for too long. Are you sure that you have everything?" Mrs. Granger asks, as concerned and worried as always.
"Yes, I have everything. Bye." I say, fighting the urge to call her 'mum' because now I know that she isn't.
"Bye sweetie." Mrs. Granger says as I walk out of the living room and through the rest of the house before I'm outside and I shut the door behind me.
Mum, dad and Blaise are all waiting for me in front of a shiny and very expensive car.
"Ready to go?" Mrs. Zabini asks softly.
"As ready as I'll ever be Mrs. Zabini." I sigh, wondering what my life as a Zabini has in store for me.
"Don't be silly, call me Emelia or mum. This is your father, Edward. Do you have any questions before we go back to the manor?" My mother, Emelia Zabini asks.
"Is Hermione even my actual name?" I ask, wanting to know my true identity, whether or not my first name is still Hermione.
"No, your full name is Annabelle Skye Zabini." My father, Edward answers.
"Okay. Can we go home now?" I ask, wanting to meet my three younger siblings.
"Yes of course. Your younger siblings can't wait to finally meet their big sister!" Emelia says with a smile on her face.
We all pile into the car as I hope and pray that my new life will be just as good, or better than the one that I'm leaving behind.

Authors note:

Thank you to whomever read this far! I think I'll be updating atleast once, if not twice a day. Since it's summer and I have nothing better to do. If you enjoyed this, give it a vote and I'll see you guys in the next one!