Renesmee & Jacob: Sunrise Of Love

[(A/N: Part one of this story was written by a friend who passed away and wanted me to publish this story. Part two or if I can write some more will be the second part of this story.)]

Chapter 1

"But Nessie," Jacob whined. "Don't 'but Nessie' me," I snapped at the giant, hot-headed monster. "I swear I won't do it again! Pinky-promise!" he pleaded. "Jacob Ephraim Black! How do you think I feel when I find you morphed into a wolf growling at my Dad! I just wish I could have a normal life!" I shrieked. "But...I got you a present and you never opened it." He argued. I glanced at his jutted out bottom lip and felt guilty. "Well...what is it?" I tried to make up for my burst of temper. "Wait, I want to do this right," Jacob muttered. "Okay, I'm confused," I said as we went back into my parent's cottage-like home. Good thing they were all at Carlisle's house. I sat down on one of the elegant couches as he kneeled down on one knee. He took out a small, velvet covered box. Jacob slowly opened the box, revealing a pear-shaped diamond on top of a sliver ring. Engraved on the side said Renesmee and Jacob."Renesmee Cullen, I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you marry-" I cut him off with my own excited squeals, forgetting about our past fight. "Yes, Jacob! Oh, yes!" I literally jumped on him and kissed his warm lips. Shocked, he stumbled back a few feet. I grinned and pulled away. I was engaged to Jacob Black. "Let's go tell your family," Jacob said excitedly. "Can't we just call them...?" I knew my dad wouldn't take the news very well, and it was probably better to stay away as far as possible. There was no telling what Edward would do if he got ahold of my...finance, Jacob. I guess he was thinking the same thing I was, because he agreed with me, too. Dialing the number, we intertwined hands. "Hello?" a tinkling voice answered on the other line. "Hey, Alice. Can you get the whole fam on the phone?" I asked. "Sure," she said warily. "Guys, Renesmee's on the phone and she needs to say something!" I heard them all gather around the phone, and became nervous. Jacob felt me stiffening, and put his arms around me. "Umm so guys, Jacob and I are getting married?" I squeaked out. "And Alice can plan the wedding," Jacob added, knowing it would please her. "Thats all I needed to know," Alice replied smugly, and I could hear her walking away. "Carlisle and I are fine with the marriage, sweetheart," Esme said kindly. "Thank you, Esme," I said gratefully. Then I froze as I heard her dad's voice. "Renesmee, Jacob, I don't really have a choice other than to approve, don't I?" he said through clenched teeth. And we'll support your relationship all the way," Mom added. "Thanks, guys," I stammered, tears welling up in my eyes. "Aw Nessie, don't cry," Jacob panicked. I tried to never cry around Jacob, since it hurt him as much as it hurt me. "No, its okay, Jake. I'm not gonna cry." Despite my words, I sobbed on Jacob's shoulder, leaving a damp spot on his t-shirt. "Honey, are you okay?" My concerned mother asked. "Yeah, she is," Jacob answered for me. "Well gotta go bye see you soon," he said in a rushed tone, and then hung up. "I'm hungry," Jacob complained after a while, playing with my hair. I was in his arms laying down on my couch. "There's some cinnamon buns that Esme baked in the pantry," I commented. Jacob got up and went in the kitchen, and soon came back with a disgusted face, pinching a cinnamon bun between two fingers. "Nessie, this smells bad!" He pointed out, pinching his nose so this voice makes a nasal sound. "And who's the older one here?" I questioned, rolling my eyes. "Just think, you'll spend the rest of your life with me," he teased. "Every girl's dream come true," I teased. His eyes widened. "Nessie, you JUST figured that out?" he said in mock horror. I playfully punched him as I mixed a batter for pancakes. Jacob grabbed the bowl and ran across the kitchen, taunting me. I giggled and tried to run after him, but somehow he got behind me, and wrapped his arms around my waist. "And who's the faster one here?" he whispered into my ear, saying the exact same things I said with a twist. "I think I can live with this," I thought with a smile.

Chapter 2

'I used to be love drunk

But now I'm hungover