chapter 14

Alice Pov

I decided to get dress in black ripped jeans, blue tank top and my blue nikes. I had my hair in a ponytail and just curled the ends of it. Then i decided to a little of mascra then grabbed my leather jacket and walked out my room after i sprayed some perfume. What i got to smell good .

"Hey you look really nice."

"T-thanks." I said. Whoa stuttering what the heck happened to me?

"Come on."

"Okay so where are we going by the way?"

"Hmm you will see when we get there?

"what really? But i want to know now." I said about to give a mini tantrum.

"Nope not going to work on me. And you look so cute right now." He said while walking over and giving me a kiss on the cheek. Which by the way got my face tomato red after because one he called me cute, and two he gave me a kiss on the cheek of course. Wow aren't we moving a little to fast now but oh well.

so we were walking to the car when I tripped over a pebble and plummeted to the ground face first . The whole time that I'm falling he didn't even notice so I quickly got up and started walking like nothing happened after I made sure I had no bruises or scars on me and my hair was fixed.

I got in the car after he opened it for me like the gentleman he is and left the estate. It was quite for a long time and I didn't really mind it. The music was playing softly in the background well you know.

"so...."

"yeah so......where we're going?"

"Not saying."

"Why you got to be so mean to me?"

"Because it's funny."

"No its not"

"Well not for you, but for me it is."

"Ugh your so annoying just shut up and drive." I said then started looking out the window.

→→→→★☆♣♧●□■¤♡♥♡♥♧♣→▶◀

30 minutes later

we were driving by this beautiful vintage style resurant.It had white stone and big windows that you can see the inside to.The inside, holy smokes it looked amazing it had like a modern vintage style to it. It had white tables and like brownish seats or creme seats either one and a big glass chandelier hanging from the top over a big long table. It had the old little I guess they're called picket fences on the sides with some back then wallpaper all in all I think it looked pretty amazing but you guys might not.We walked in the waitress lady sat us down

"Hi my name is sally and I'll be you waitress for the night how can I help you?" she said staring right at me.

"Um hi there sally I will just have an ice tea as my drink thanks." I said going back to look over my menu to find what I want to eat.

"And I will like a dr pepper. Tyler said.

"Okay than an ice tea for the lady and a dr pepper for you comin g right up." Then she left.

"um what just happened?" I asked Tyler

"haha she was hitting on you silly."

"Please no she wasn't."

"yes she was. "

"Nope and I don't really care anyway what's your favorite color?"

"okay than and green. What about you?"