Chapter 2

Alice Point of View:

‘’You don’t know how much I love you Alice.’’ He said. ‘’Just seeing you with him made my heart stop.’’ He grabs my face with both hands and brought it close to his. His eyes shifted to my lips. He closed his eyes and started leaning. His lips brushes mines for a few second. ‘’My heart is speeding just being close to you.’’ Then he pressed his lips on mines.

I froze in the spot that I was on. Then I started relaxing and lean into him. He wrapped his arm around my waist. I was enjoying the kiss. The way his lips moved on mine. It fits just perfectly.

Then I heard my cell phone ringing. Come on, why ring now when it was getting to the good part. I slightly got up to get my phone from the counter; I looked at my phone to see that it was 7 a.m. I unlocked my phone to see that it was a text from an unknown number.

Unknown

Hello Alice, can’t wait to see you. Better yet stay away from Taylor or else.

I rolled my eyes to no one in particular. Whoever this is, is being so childish right now. I didn’t even bother to answer back. I decide that since I was already up, why not get ready. I got up from my bed and stretched. I walked over to my closet and set my clothes on my bed. I then grab a towel on my way to the bathroom.

~30 minutes later~

I felt refreshed and happy again I got dressed in a tight legging that are black and a white shirt. Then I went down stairs for breakfast.

The good scent of bacon and eggs filled my nostrils. I quickly got down the stairs and into the kitchen

"Wow sweety, you must be really hungry" My mom said with a smile on her face.

‘’Yeah I am and besides who could insist your cooking.’’ I said while adding a pile of food on my plate.

‘’Honey, are you sure you can eat all that?’’ She asked me while glancing down at my plate.

‘’Yup.’’ I said stuffing food in my mouth while my mom was looking at me in horror and my dad was just looking at me laughing his butt off. This almost caused him to fall off the chair. After breakfast, I went up to my room to see if I had left anything that I needed to pack, but when I noticed that I got everything, I decided to play the piano. The notes started coming to me like soon i was singing full on. (A/N video on the side)

 I Was too busy having fun with thatI didn't realize that my friends and parents had walked in my room while I was singing and I still didn't realize them until after I was done and they were clapping for me. My friends Julie and Heather were all staring at me with shock expressions on their faces except for Mia, she was happy for me. I felt my cheeks get red because I have never really sang in front of neither Julie nor heather. I was used to Mia and my parents.

"Wow Alice you sing so well and the way you were the piano, like girl I  knew you can play but not like that.’’ Julie said. ‘’It was just wow. I'm lost for words."

 Wow, I thought. That's a first, she’s never lost for words and I mean never. This girl will talk to you for hours, maybe days, if you gives her a chance and I was proud of myself to actually be able to put her on mute for one but Heather on the other hand is just-.

Heather snapped me out of my thoughts by grabbing my hand and jumping up down saying. “Oh my god girl. I didn’t know you could sing like that. You have to sing for my birthday party, better yet, at my daddy’s club. I can just see you now.

 Heather was going on a ramble and I looked at my mom and dad for help, but they were too busy laughing and trying to get out of the room as soon as possible.

Wow, thanks mom and dad, you guys are life savers yippy. Hear the sarcasm. So I looked for my best option Mia, I was asking her for help with my eyes and she quickly came to my rescue. I don’t know what she said to Heather but soon she left the room faster than I can say cheese.

"So Alice what you want to do, it’s almost 3 in the afternoon, what shall we do?" Mia asked.

 ‘’Pool?" I asked.

 We decided to go to the pool and hangout and maybe get a tan. We hung out by the pool for 3 hours getting some sun, swimming and just talking and having a blast.

  ~Later on~

At around 5 o’clock, we decided to go back inside and watch a movie. My parents were still packing their stuff up so we decided to watch movie on Netflix. We decided to watch Thing Like a Man. After the movie was done we couldn't stop laughing, it was too funny after, we got a hold of our laughing and breathing, Mia, Julie and Heather said they had to leave because they had to go do something and left.

It was 7 o’clock and I decided to watch some t.v and check my facebook, instagram and twitter. After i was done checking all of that out it was 10 o’clock and i decided to go to sleep early.  

When I got to my room, I saw my phone flashing telling me that I got a new text. Me thinking that its heather or Julie or maybe Mia, I open it to see that it was from that guy/girl from this morning and my mood went from happy to pissed when I saw the text they sent me.

Unknown

Bitch, you think that you’re cute just because you didn’t reply. Well I wasn’t playing when I sent you that first text.  

Alice

Thank you for calling me cute stranger. I would say the same to you if I knew who this was.

I set my phone down and decided that today was a long day and decided to go to bed. I changed into my comfy pajamas and closed the light before I got on my bed. 

A/N hey sorry i took so long to update hope you guys enjoyed this chapter vote and comments to tell me how I'm doing thanks byeeeee