Chapter 7

Recap:

We were in the club searching for Alice. We couldn't find her anywhere. We went inside the house. When we got in, we saw a big crowd. We decided to go see if she was there. 

What caught my eyes was that she was dancing with Alec. My eyes was filled with anger when I saw him. My hand was balled up into a fist.

''What is he doing here.'' Spatted Zack. He was just as mad as me.

Alec here is our worst enemy. He had betrayed us. He wasn't a great friend. Alice is like our younger sister that we love. Seeing him near her is a matter of death for him. We protect whats our's. And Alice is our's. But mostly Tyler's'

I was about to walk up to him when I saw that Tyler had already made it.

Oh. Oh. 

***

~~Continue Chapter~~

Alice pov:

Tyler had grabbed my wrist and was glaring at my new friend Alec. What did he do, we were just dancing. I was trying to pull my wrist out of his hand, but he just held on tighter which was really starting to hurt. I couldn't help it, tears started to swell up in my eyes.

"Tyler. Let go please. Your hurting me." I said tears still in my eyes. I was trying really hard not to cry, even though the pain was unbearable.

"Shut up Alice." Tyler said with anger laced in his voice, but he was still staring at Alec, giving him death glares. If looks could kill, he would be dead right now.

I looked up at Alec and saw that he was just standing there with an amused expression on his face. Why is that?

"Tyler. Don't you see that your hurting her, or your just to much involved in staring at me that you don't notice tears are about to come out." Alec said while looking at me then at Tyler.

"Shut up Alec. If you come near her again, i will beat you to a pulp until your in the hospital." Tyler spatted every word in hate-tress. I will admit it. I am kind of scared.

" I would love to see you try Tyler" Alec challenged.

I couldn't stand it anymore. I was turning my head everywhere, hoping that I would see at least some people wanting to stop it, but nobody would, until my eyes landed on Zack and Justin. Their eyes was filled with rage, betray and sadness. Their hands were balled into a fist, knuckles turning white, shoulders tensed. When their eyes finally landed on me, they calmed down a little bit. I'm pretty sure I had panic written in my eyes because they quickly came over to Tyler and me.

"Look Alec, just stay away from her okay." Zack said sounding pretty calm when a second ago he was mad.

"Hmm why? I'm pretty sure you should tell her that."

With that said, i didn't even see it coming, he kissed me on the lips and then walked away like he did not just kiss me. I was still in a daze from the kiss that i didn't notice that Tyler still had my wrist, until his grip got even harder and unbearable than the first one.

"Tyler let me go." I said and asked at the same time.

"No. So that you can finish locking lips with each other. Please, were going home and that's finale. Zack go find your sister, we're leaving.''

With that said, Tyler was dragging me out the house, his grip getting harder by each passing second until finally my wrist felt numb.

''Let me go.'' I said while struggling. '' You broke my wrist you retard.'' I felt him loosen his grip. Then I grab my wrist, wincing in pain.