Chapter 5

All Right Reserved

Recap

~~~Later On~~

I woke up at around 9 A.M  I felt so fresh. I went inside my bathroom took a shower than got dressed in neon blue high waisted shorts with a black non sleeved crop top ( pic on the side). I looked hot so I went downstairs for something to eat.

When I got downstairs the guys were staring at me like they had something to ask me. Did I care? Nope. So I grabbed a bowl and poured some cereal and milk and started eating. I was enjoying my breakfast when I heard them say

"Dude just ask her already." Bozo 2 said.

''No dude why don't you?" He said. ''Because I-''

I couldn't stand it anymore so I slammed my hand on the table and said "Spit it out already."

"Okay you know the party that I told you about?"

''Yeah I cant wait." I said getting excited.

''Yeah. Well. About that. I was wondering if.........

~~Continue Chapter~~

"Yeah, well about that. I was wondering if.........If maybe you can-" Before he could even ask me what he wanted to ask.  Tyler's big headed self came and interrupted him.  Ugh butt hole.

"Anyways Zack. What did you want to ask me?" I said while glancing at him. But he looked like he was rethinking whatever he was about to say. But when he saw that Tyler was looking at him. He gulped? Hmm that's odd.

"Um... its nothing. Just that I cant wait for the party." He said

"Yeah same here." I said but I knew he was lying . It was something serious. I know it was because as soon as Tyler came in. He just clamped his mouth shut. Hmm. I wonder why. I have to figure out what he wanted to ask me.

~Tylers pov~

"Dude what were you gonna say to her?" I ask him. I would be really piss if I ever see him near her. Alice is mines' and mines' only.

"Nothing." He said looking scared right now. ''Just forget it about it alright.''

''Alright bro." I said threw my clenched teeth. He saw that and decided to open his mouth to tell me.

"Okay. I was gonna ask her to the party." He said. I could tell that he was about to ask her more then that, but I decided to leave it at that.

"Nice but really. Her." I said in disgust. Sure. I like her and all. But if I can't have her. No one can.

"What. Yeah well.  Just look at her. She's hot."

"Yeah she is, but um okay man anyway I got to go."

"Alright man anyway see you at the party."

"Yeah."

Then we did our bro handshake and went our separate ways. The party didn't start until 8 and since it was only 10 in the morning. I  had 10 hours to kill. So I called up this girl named Mary, I think that was her name. I don't know.

~Alice pov ~

I was so bored out of mind staying in my room for like an hour and or two and all I heard was this girl making sex sounds but it didn't sound like that it sound like she was screeching or like a dying whale ugh its gross. I couldn't take it anymore, so I walked to Tyler's room, and knocked on the door.... ha-ha not. I basically Slammed the door open and said,