Authors note

Hey there everybody just so you know chapter 12 is uploaded  I guess you have to go back up to the table of contents and click chapter 12 because my co writer wrote chapter 12 already before but as a draft so i had to write a chapter to go with it. Also please guys tell me how we are doing on the story please give us some feed back and just so you kn ow my co writer just helps me write some of the chapters not all  so yeah.

Please once again tell us how we doing by commenting and fanning okay also please vote. Anyway I have a new story that i am writing it should maybe be uploaded by February or in may or when i am done writing this one i don't know yet but i will be posting the about page of the book soon don't know when and updates on the summer crisis vary chapter 13 will be up soon.

This book may not be a long book okay oh and please no copy writing my stuff/books because I don't want to be on wattpad and see other people using my ideas as their own okay my next book WILL have a copy write tag on it so yeah don't copy write my books because it is not cool or right.

If you cant come up with your own ideas then hmm I don't know just read other peoples books or books in that category or topic and write books off of that no need to steal or "borrow" peoples books so yeah I'm telling you guys this before hand and the new book i am writing is not posted on wattpad yet it still in the working process so yeah please vote and comment and tell me what you guys think.

DONT FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT AND  CRISERS (haha see what i did there if not then nvm) :D :)