Chapter 8

Recap:

The doctor came back with a cask in his hand. He then wrapped it around my wrist and told me that i have to come back in a week for a check up to see if everything is good or if its worst. He then told me that i can't sleep on it, i have to rest it and to try not to fall down the stairs again and to be careful then we were on our way. When we got to the car Hannah was awake already and she was fuming. i wonder why? When we got closer to the car, she was on the phone yelling at somebody, i'm guessing Tyler because she was mentioning my name and throwing threats at him. Ha. that's what that fudge cracker gets.

Zack came by me and told me to just get in the car, that he will calm down Hannah. Since i was to tired and mad to argue with him, i got in the car then dozed off. I don't know what happened next. All i know is that i heard the car doors shut and we drove home with hush whispering and soft music playing.

Chapter 8

Alice P.O.V

The next morning i woke in my bed when did i get in my bed? The last thing i remember is me falling asleep in the car. Zack probably bought me in hes so sweet. I got up out of my bed and went to the bathroom and took a shower when I was done i got dressed in sweats and a tank i put my brown hair in a ponytail,then got back on the bed and started listening to music and texting people.

Tyler P.O.V

I heard Alice get up and take a shower I counted her foot steps 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 steps. Whoa that's how many steps she takes and I know when she woke up. Whoa whats wrong with me? I'm counting her footsteps and I know when she wakes up!? I think I'm catching something.

"Yeah and that's feelings for her." I heard something say

"Its me your conscious you dumb butt."

"Hey I'm not dumb." I said

"Yeah you are says the person that's arguing with themselves."

"Hey no I'm not."

"SHUT THE HELL UP !" I heard a really cute voice say.

When I looked up by the doors I saw my beautiful angel. Wait what beautiful angel!? Yeah I'm definitely catching something. Before i could say something she was already gone,so I got up went to the bathroom, took a shower than got dress and went downstairs.

When I got downstairs I saw Alice on Zack's lap, they were laughing and giggling. Then I saw her reach over the table to get something from Hannah and Zack's eyes started clouding over. I was pissed off. Like why is she sitting on HIS lap. She should be on MY lap. Wait. What. Oh man. I think I'm falling for her.

"I told you so." I heard that annoying voice again.

''Shut up.'' 

Now I am going crazy. I am arguing with myself. 

So I decided to go out and find me some girls to get my mind off of Alice.

Alice P.O.V

I saw Tyler leave after a couple of minutes and quite frankly, I was happy that he did too. Not trying to be mean or anything. But I was. All morning Alec and I were texting. Hannah saw my hand and asked what happened. I started with a lie,but she saw through my bullshit and I ended up telling her what had happened. She was mad at Tyler but i don't care anymore. I got off the stool and went to the couch. After awhile Alec asked if he can come over and hangout. Me being me said yes.Forgetting what had happened at the party and how they hated him. 

Zack p.o.v 

I heard a knock on the door after 30 mintinues after Tyler left. I went to answer it thinking that it was him and he forgot his keys but boy was I wrong. 

Dun Dun Dun what do guys think will happen in the next chapter ?

comment and tell me what you guys think and the comment that i like the most will get a chapter dedicated to them. Also sorry that me or IAM_LOVE we haven't uploaded school started and been busy and i had writer's block so sorry if this chapter is sucky. 

~suzystorm