Chapter 11

Recap:

''So what you're telling me is that you, Zack, started the fight.'' Alice said.

''I did warned him to get out. It's not my fault he didn't listen.'' I shrugged my shoulder.

''Why are you guys fighting anyways. What happened in the past that got your anger boiling up so much when you guys see each other.''

Alec and I froze where we were standing.

''Wish I could tell you. But it's not my place to tell.'' I said.

''Then who place is it then.'' She asked.

''It's Tylers.''

Chapter 11:

I was sitting in my room on my bed doing nothing but just thinking about what I should say to Tyler or how i should approach him with this question.

Option 1: Hey Tyler you know how i said i hated you? Haha I was kidding your my friend anyway whats with you and Alec? Ugh no that sounds so ugh and cheesy

Option 2: Hey look we need to talk about you and Alec okay

Or should I go with option 3 all blunt and everything

Option 3:listen her Tyler why do you hate Alec so much? What has he ever done to you to make you hate him that much ?

I decided to with options 2 and 3. I was still in my room on my bed thinking still when i heard music? It sounded faint but loud so i decided to follow it when i saw it leading to Tyler's room. I didn't know that he was even home yet until i heard the song playing. I was now standing in front of the doorway just listening to his song wow it sounded so sad, that it brought tears to my eyes.

~~~~~~~

Hey everybody suzystorm here finally i am back and i am just saying that i am writing a new book its a werewolf story it will be uploaded sometime maybe next year so i am giving you guys the heads up also the next chapter is in Tyler's pov and my co writer IAM_LOVE wrote it so enjoy it i wrote this one so tell me what you think lovelies remember to vote and comment